How do you make the cookies again??

Minnie Me

Sorry I can't find the thread!!

cookies? I have never heard of anyone eating cookies on Lipotrim, shakes, water, tea, coffee and flapjacks are all i have been told about

If you make your choc shakes up with about 2floz of water and then use a could of tablespoons of thick mixture on some greaseproff paper.... then microwave 30 secs.... open door let cool a bit and repeat till all crisp..... they're no chocolate hob nobs but its something to chew!!!! I add a couple of sweetners also....

Deezer, just out of interest, how the hell did you find out you could do that with them?:D!

Lol! Have you tried it with the strawberry?

Its may do i guess but i figure i'm willing to risk it to chew lol.... Especially if it stops me reaching for food instead!!!!

Lesser of two evils!!! Lol....

might have to try that one i think =)

I tried them =) they wernt too bad somthing to chew on xx

thanks

I keep counting days and counting down weight :D Oh god I want a social life back!!! :D But overall not too bad :D

I agree just a change :0)

I'm all good day 3 I got up this morning feeling pretty good iv got headache though pretty much all the time can't shift it :0/ other than that !!

Bring on the next 4 days hope your all having a good day xxxx

I agree just a change :0)

I'm all good day 3 I got up this morning feeling pretty good iv got headache though pretty much all the time can't shift it :0/ other than that !!

Bring on the next 4 days hope your all having a good day xxxx

Get lots of water down you hun.... no coffee/tea.... and you can take paracetamol hun!!! Hope this helps!!! x:D:D:D

Back