How do you measure your points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by debs2212, 8 August 2009 Social URL.

1. debs2212

debs2212 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    Im new to weight watchers so appologies if all my question posts are annoying. I was just woundering how everyone works out the points value of their food. I bought a starter pack from group therefore the books in that have alot of points values. However my mam also joined but could not get a pack this week. She does not use the internet and does not have a weight watchers calculator, so how in this situation would you calculate your points. Fortunately this week she is following an eating plan in the magazine so will not need to work points out.
    I was thinking about buying the points scales are they recommended.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    I have the kitchen scales and they are really good
    the formula to work out the points is cals divided by 70 plus sat fat divided by 4

4. debs2212

debs2212 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou thats helpful I will write that down

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.