How do you mix maintenance products?

joy1

Silver Member
Hi anyone know how I mix these maintenance products do I use water or skimmed milk and how much?

Hi anyone know how I mix these maintenance products do I use water or skimmed milk and how much?
Sorry can't help here as have not tried them. If you wait you will get a reply soon.

Caramel flavour bar - eat as is:p

Orange creme - add the contents of orange to 300mol cold water (approx 10 fluid ozs (half pint). Mix well with blender or whisk until smooth and creamy. Serve.

I normally use up to a pint of water per sachet.

Cream of Veg soup.

Same as orange creme except using hot water - stick to half pint water.

Summer Fruits

Same as orange creme, use cold water to make a thick shake. Add more water and ice to make a more traditional refreshing drink.

Choc Whip dessert

add the sachet to 250ml of cold skimmed milk (approx 8 fluid ozs) in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy with an electric hand mixer. If using an ordinary hand whisk, sprinkle the contents of the sachet slowly onto the milk whilst whisking. Pour into a serving bowl and leave to set for 3 to 5 mins. Or you can use a liquidiser/electric blender. The whip can be refrigerated (it will become thicker) but needs to be eaten within a few hours. You can a choc whip for breakfast.gross:D

Or with the choc whip, I made it up as a hot chocolate by just adding more water (hot) and blending it. Lovely.

Last edited:
thanks moonlight. I will be trying them all seeing as they are all I have got. Have one soup in freebie pack so may have that in a little while will let you know what it like Kered. x

Back