how do you stay motivated / resist temptation?

cathy2009

hi everyone well done on your fantastic losses!! i am starting CD on sat and all motivated and ive just got an email inviting me and my kids to a kiddies birthday party on sunday and im like ooohhh no i havent even started and im dreading failing!! any tips on how to cope, plus motivation tips for the long run xx

I would start my packs as late as possible and perhaps get a tetra (ready made shake in a carton to take with you) fill up on water and just immerse yourselves on what the kids are doing. Focus on why you are doing it. I was on CD when my friends little girl was 2 and she was 8 1/2 pregnant her husband hadnt even started the buffet so I was cooking nuggets etc and making sandwiches. I just didn't think about eating, but losing the weight. Good luck.

hi everyone well done on your fantastic losses!! i am starting CD on sat and all motivated and ive just got an email inviting me and my kids to a kiddies birthday party on sunday and im like ooohhh no i havent even started and im dreading failing!! any tips on how to cope, plus motivation tips for the long run xx

Hi there
My motivation started as my wedding in 6 months time and honeymoon, It is still that but my 1st week loss was 11lb, That is now all the motivation I need to keep me 100% on track.
Good luck on Sat, everyone is different but I am lucky and find the plan fine, No hunger, no headaches but 11 days in I feel better, I look better and my fitness is already better. Once you get into the swing of things you will soon see the rewards far out way the negatives

I watch an episode of supersize vs superskinny everyday lol, it really keeps me motivated.. also i like watching half a ton man!! Its shocking and keeps my mind focussed.. Keep an image in your head of how you want to look at goal weight, and be strong!! You can do it :) x x

good idea sinead! i keep telling myself if i dont wise up ill end up on one of those programmes, thanks for your replies girls it means a lot. are you all in teams already? id be keen to join one xxx

Back