Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do YOU take your shakes??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Shivie, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Just curious to see how other people space out their shakes. At the moment I have the first at about 9.30am when I get to work. Then I work my way through 2.5 litres of water throughout the day. Then I make a soup when I get home and just after that I make a shake with less water as a mousse so it's kinda like having dinner and a dessert! This seems to work for me as the evenings were always the worst for me when the munchies were about!
    Then it's another 1.5 litres of water up until bed-time.

x S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rickard71

Rickard71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    L.T refeed
    Hi, I was on the LT but have just left, medical reasons and I just worked it out as, 1st bout 11 wen baby sleeping in the morning, 2nd bout 3 wen baby and 2 1/2 yr old having afternoon nap and watching Jeremy Kyle lol and last about 7-9 depending what time kids went to bed at night, then sipped on water throughout the day usually 2-3L
    Hope your getting on well xx

4. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I try to have 1st after the school run @ 9ish, 2nd shake before school run @ 3ish and last one when kidz in bed about 8.30ish. I'm having about 6 500ml bottles of water spread out throughout the day but try not to drink much after my last shake or I'm the one up all night instead of the baby!!!

x x x

5. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Silver Member

First one bout 11ish, second about 3ish and last one about 9ish. Ive never tried it as a mousse, I always add extra water because I struggle to get the fluids in, although recently I've really upped it. Might try a mousse later.

6. Elaine-Melanie

Elaine-Melanie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Hi, I space mine throughout the day trying to discipline myself into eating three times a day as it were. Breakfast at 9am ish, lunch 2pm ish and evening meal about 7pm ish. Works for me. I drink 2 litres of carbonated water between 8.30 am and 4pm. With about another litre of hot water before I leave for work and when I get home in the evening. E

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I find it easier (Less tempting) to have mine when my OH is having his meals.... Execpt for my dinner one as i have that between clients....

I have 1 litre of water before i do anything in the morning... i take 2 litres to work... and then have another litre in the evening.... my evening one at the min is primarily in peppermint tea!!! x

8. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Silver Member

I've pushed up to about three litres of fluid a day and most of it is peppermint tea. I've used 40 tea bags in less than a week:)

9. Carobert

Carobert Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I have my 1st shake about 7.30am done in the blender with lots of ice, have a flapjack between 1-3pm (workdays or a shake at weekend) and then either soup or a shake between 7-9pm and I try to drink between 3 n half to 4 litres of water throughout the day :)

10. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Silver Member

Tried a vanilla mousse...very sweet, don't think I've ever thought anything was too sweet lol!

11. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Forgot to say, have about 6-8 cups of black, decaf coffee too during the day
    x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.