How do you track your losses

tweeza

What do you all do to track your losses I decided on day 1 to take picture of scales and a face picture and then every week take another one I can really see a difference in my chins :D I know my clothes are hanging off me but I struggle to see how my body is changing but with the pics I can see face is changing and wondering what others do

Hello, I am only on day one but later my OH is taking pics of me sadly not the kinky kind (!!) but decided to do some body shots with against a cream wall from the side and front onn but also thinking of taking my waist measurements. I am sure seeing the inches fall off as well as the pounds will be a great motivation!!! Face pics are great though as that is usually where you can tell the difference. It's the main area I get most excited over because I used to be quite pretty but it got lost somewhere under all the flab!! Can't wait to see if it is still there!! xx

I track my loses by my cloths. Had to buy new cloths and cost of things now a days not going to replace all.
I aim to get back in to my old cloths, mainly my suits.
Thank god things starting to to get close again........

Rob

Hello, I am only on day one but later my OH is taking pics of me sadly not the kinky kind (!!) but decided to do some body shots with against a cream wall from the side and front onn but also thinking of taking my waist measurements. I am sure seeing the inches fall off as well as the pounds will be a great motivation!!! Face pics are great though as that is usually where you can tell the difference. It's the main area I get most excited over because I used to be quite pretty but it got lost somewhere under all the flab!! Can't wait to see if it is still there!! xx
your braver than me doll Iv got 1 pic from xmas day with just the top half and it put me off my dinner but it probably would help seeing body shape against xmas day but need to build up to that as not that brave :D

Hi, I measure myself with each half stone I lose. I measure my hips by placing the tape measure on the top bit of my tights (where the panty hose bit goes a darker colour) that way I know I am in the same place each time. I record all my measurements in a little book. Today I measured by jeans belt and I have gone down five holes = 5 inches!

I weigh myself every morning - and have done since I started - I make a nte in a small book with a running total weight and loss. I then oput it in an excel spreadsheet which has both my recorded dailt weight and also my weekly weigh ins at the pharmacy. I can then track my fully dressed and naked weights. I also weigh my clothes and shoes and the contents of my pockets etc so that I know what the difference is. So far my clothes shoes etc average approx 10lbs so my fully dressed weight is always trackable. I don't know why I do it this way - but I have been doing it so long now it seems normal!!

your braver than me doll Iv got 1 pic from xmas day with just the top half and it put me off my dinner but it probably would help seeing body shape against xmas day but need to build up to that as not that brave :D

Tee hee I think it was a combination of thinks that made me choose Lipotrim but one of the main reasons was a few awful pictures people had taken of me - my mum in law being the main culprit!! I know my body looks hideous in the before shots but I don't mind looking at them because I know I won't look that way much longer anymore!!:)

I weigh myself every morning - and have done since I started - I make a nte in a small book with a running total weight and loss. I then oput it in an excel spreadsheet which has both my recorded dailt weight and also my weekly weigh ins at the pharmacy. I can then track my fully dressed and naked weights. I also weigh my clothes and shoes and the contents of my pockets etc so that I know what the difference is. So far my clothes shoes etc average approx 10lbs so my fully dressed weight is always trackable. I don't know why I do it this way - but I have been doing it so long now it seems normal!!

Wow, that is some routine!!!! :) I am looking forward to weekly weigh in I think if I did it everyday, for me, the loss wouldn't feel as great or as much of a big acheivement. I quite enjoy the build up and anticipation. I guess we all have our little ways or should that be little weighs!!

Definately take pics... you see things in tem you dont see in the mirror!!!

I love my tickers and keeping my stats on y signature....

I thought i was stalling... But when i look at them i realise i'm not!!!

X

I weigh every morning. I also have an excel spreadsheet tracking every week, including gains. I also have my goals, dates and what I need to lose each week. That helps me,malso I love just looking at the loss lol

I can't see the loss in my body at all, but other people say they can.
I'm using a pair of shorts to measure myself, it's really nice to notice them being able to fit me more and more every few days.
I'm also taking pictures, but not as often as I would like. I haven't taken one since my second week.

I use my clothes to track my weight loss and I have a very very unflattering photo from xmas time that I will compare with a new photo that I will take after my 3rd week x

last time I was on lipotrim I was amazed at the speed in which my clothes fitted me and I loved taking the pics to show it off but this time round I am heavier than ever and not at all confident yet x

Back