How does Extra Easy plan work ????

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by cheese93, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. cheese93

cheese93 Member

Hi, was just wondering if someone could tell me how the extra easy plan works. I can't seem to get my head around it even after reading all the books :sigh:
    I'm not sure if the meat is limited on extra easy because if not would it not just be an original day ??? Ahhh i'm so confused :confused:
    Sorry if it sounds a little confusing, i just dont understand it at all !!!!!

Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KDogg_

KDogg_ Member

The way I understand it is that every free food (for all plans) are free on extra easy. The aim is to fill every meal with 1/3 'superfree' foods. These are mainly your fruit an veg (minus potatoes). Meat is unlimited as long as it's lean and all visible fat cut off. And then u get the syn allowance..5-15 a day :)
    Hope that helps...if it doesn't fire away with any more questions :) xxx

4. cheese93

cheese93 Member

Awhh thanks that helps a lot lol :D , jst one more thing, can you not have any potatoes on extra easy at all??
    Thanks

5. Vitology

Vitology Silver Member

Yes you can have potatoes, but they are free not superfree, rice and pasta are also free but not superfree!! Just keep asking the questions if you are not sure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. KDogg_

KDogg_ Member

As above =) sorry I didn't make it very clear did I ha! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.