how does it tast

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by swivlehips, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. swivlehips

swivlehips Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi im thinking of starting celebrity slim can anybody tell how it tastes , thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lexi076

lexi076 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.09%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I like the taste. I have tried CD before but found the shakes had a really bad after taste. these ones mix really well and taste yum.

4. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    i like most of the shakes, except vanilla and im not too keen on the chocolate but i can drink it, everyones tastes are different though you would maybe be as well buying a couple of sachets and seing what you think of them for yourself. are you thinking of doing CS?

5. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    The shakes are so much nicer than LL or CD ones, and as said in a previous post, they mix really well, so you truly can make them up on the move (had a cafe latte one in the car this morning, shaking it up at the traffic lights!)

The bars are totally amazing too!

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Have had my 1st CS shake Vanilla really creamy and as everyone says so easy to mix up......
    Did CD and LL and the shakes were lumpy.
    To taste choclate at lunch :D

7. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi - so far I've tried the Cafe latte shake, which was ok but not really to my taste and I love coffee, and the banana shake which is wonderful...yum...yum...yum...really enjoyed that one - twice! Chocolate tomorrow and a fudge bar - so I'll let you know what they're like then!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.