How does it work?

Browsie

Silver Member
Hi all. I have been doing SW for some time but have been stuck and stopped going to classes. Ive put a stone back which I want to lose quick.

Looking for something new, can anyone tell me how this diet works please?

Hi

Check out this link

http://www.allaboutyou.com/health/diet/the-harcombe-diet-five-day-eating-plan

It explains the diet but basically you eat real food ie not processed and in phase 1 (5 days) you don't eat potatoes, wheat, mushrooms, dairy (this is to stop/find out if you have candida, food intolerances as they cause cravings and bloating)
You can have brown rice, rice pasta or porridge in specific amounts and no caffeine.

The link explains in detail and also a ( day plan, you can join the harcombe diet forum on the website to read more and also buy the book on eBay, amazon etc! Xx

Hi thanks ill check it out. X

If you've got any questions just ask , iv lost 5.6 lbs in 5 days on it and never felt hungry !! And I find it cheap to buy for!

Thanks ill have a read over it. Think I need something new to kick start e again. SW is just too familier to me. Xx

Hmm interesting! I think I might invest in the book this 5 days might be difficult with me being on slimming world enjoying basically anything but it might be the kick start that I need. X

Hmm interesting! I think I might invest in the book this 5 days might be difficult with me being on slimming world enjoying basically anything but it might be the kick start that I need. X

You don't have to weigh food on it thonso you can still have big meals

So the idea is to have big meals so you dont snack and eat real food nothing processed? Did you find it difficult to curb your cravings when you first started!

Back