Step 1 Sole Source how fast can you loose 6 stone

They say the average is a stone a month, but the heavier you are, the quicker it goes. For example, moving from 22 stone to 16 stone will take less time than going from 14 stone to 8 stone. I think giving yourself 6 months is probably a realistic guess. I hope that helps. I've lost three and a half stone in two months but, as you can see from my stats, I started at a very heavy weight, and of course everyone's body is different and reacts to the programme slightly differently. Good luck though, if you choose Cambridge as your route - I recommend it!

yes a totally agree, i started at 16st 5lb but but i was 17 st due to having my son 7 months ago but aslo due to eating really inhealthy and huge amounts, im now 15 4lb since monday before last, but i hope it stays fast and doesnt slow slow down atall x

I plan on 3lbs a week, or a stone a month and have never been disappointed and then not tempted to cheat because I haven't made my "target" First time round 6 stone took me 4 months so that was a nice surprise

Back