how frequent do you weigh at home?

marah_rn

just wondering how many times do people weigh themselves at home. I think i am getting obsessed as i weigh myself every morning.

marah_rn said:
just wondering how many times do people weigh themselves at home. I think i am getting obsessed as i weigh myself every morning.

I don't weigh in at home I only weigh in once a week at the chemist.

I get obsessed but I don't have a scale in my flat, only when I go home to my parents' house. I try not to bother weighing myself unless its in the morning before my shake but its so easy to get into the habit of hopping on every time you go to the loo!

I get obsessed but I don't have a scale in my flat, only when I go home to my parents' house. I try not to bother weighing myself unless its in the morning before my shake but its so easy to get into the habit of hopping on every time you go to the loo!

hahaha... i am exactly the same. i weigh sometimes 2-3 times a day. i think i'm going nuts.

marah_rn said:

Hi marah, I weigh myself every morning! Only once a day though! It helps me get through the day if I know im going in the right direction no matter how small the loss.... Naughty I know!

sandy38 said:
Hi marah, I weigh myself every morning! Only once a day though! It helps me get through the day if I know im going in the right direction no matter how small the loss.... Naughty I know!

I thought i was the only one. Every single lost counts. Thanks for letting me know

I agree I find it encouraging to weigh every few days if there's a loss! However I've been weighing all week and its only 2 pound off :( so disappointed hopefully be 3 pound by Tuesday! Anyone know what happens in the second week why your body don't loose as much?

i have only been doing this diet 3 days and allready im obsessing over the scales as everytime i go on im so happy how much is allready going ... :)

I weigh every single day, first thing in the morning, nothing on teehee and scream my head of at hubby if he walks into the bathroom whilst im butt naked!!! Lol! (We have sliding bathroom doors, no lock!) his half sleepy grumpy redponse is "its not like ive not seen it all before, wats the big deal" hahaha!! For me i think i need to
as getting out the habit of weighing myself partly caused the weight gain. However having said that, first time since ive been on lipotrim and this morning id actually gained weight!!! Id even used the loo before. Initially very upset but hoping its TOTM so that has something to do with it as really was hoping for a good loss this week. Trying not to keep
thinking about it :(

I agree I find it encouraging to weigh every few days if there's a loss! However I've been weighing all week and its only 2 pound off :( so disappointed hopefully be 3 pound by Tuesday! Anyone know what happens in the second week why your body don't loose as much?

In my second week I went from losing 8lbs my first week to just 2 the second, I think its because the first week is mainly water weight and then the second week you're bodies trying to hold onto as much fat as possible because it doesn't understand what's going on! Well, thats the way I look at it :)

Also, I get slightly obsessed with weighing myself! I tend to go by first thing in the morning, but sometimes I'll think 'I'll just quickly step on the scales' and I've put on 2lbs or something throughout the day and I'm like WHAT!? So yeah, I tend not too now because it just gets frustrating when my weight fluctuates throughout the day haha!

s_waters_1989 said:
i have only been doing this diet 3 days and allready im obsessing over the scales as everytime i go on im so happy how much is allready going ... :)

How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

goose said:
I weigh every single day, first thing in the morning, nothing on teehee and scream my head of at hubby if he walks into the bathroom whilst im butt naked!!! Lol! (We have sliding bathroom doors, no lock!) his half sleepy grumpy redponse is "its not like ive not seen it all before, wats the big deal" hahaha!! For me i think i need to
as getting out the habit of weighing myself partly caused the weight gain. However having said that, first time since ive been on lipotrim and this morning id actually gained weight!!! Id even used the loo before. Initially very upset but hoping its TOTM so that has something to do with it as really was hoping for a good loss this week. Trying not to keep

For as long as you are doing LT 100% you will definitely going to lose weight. Don't be discourage.

beckiieboop said:
Also, I get slightly obsessed with weighing myself! I tend to go by first thing in the morning, but sometimes I'll think 'I'll just quickly step on the scales' and I've put on 2lbs or something throughout the day and I'm like WHAT!? So yeah, I tend not too now because it just gets frustrating when my weight fluctuates throughout the day haha!

I was the same this morning. I think i gained like .8kg so i was a little disappointed. Maybe i will get lucky tomorrow.

beckiieboop said:
In my second week I went from losing 8lbs my first week to just 2 the second, I think its because the first week is mainly water weight and then the second week you're bodies trying to hold onto as much fat as possible because it doesn't understand what's going on! Well, thats the way I look at it :)

That is a good explanation. Thanks

goose said:

I am exactly the same! I also keep a record! Lol if I stop weighing myself I tend to gain weight! Good luck with lipo hope u r getting on ok :) xxx

I've been pretty good and avoided it bar twice maybe (in three weeks). My scales are use old dial sort, and the disk thing is a bit warped so probably not very accurate anyway! May get some new ones... It's nice that my weight is now within the dial, it was over 20st before, dial didn't go that high!

I weigh myself everyday first thing in the morning. It's my motivation to get through the day.
I am a restarter after several years (used to do LT and lost 6 stone in 4 months).
I know a lot of people say weighing yourself daily is not good but it's what works for me and worked well in the past :)

I Started LT just yesterday, i have done it before when i lost 4 stone but after a bad car accident, no excercise and convenience food i am back up 4.5 stone. I would be very obsessed with the scales i stand on them every morning without fail and sometimes at night too. I was 4 pounds down this morning from being weighed on Friday so happy enough, lets hope when i get weighed next friday its a big loss!

Back