how frequent do you weigh at home?

I am obsessed also, daily as soon as i get up in the morning, so long as its dosnt put you of, as it can go up an down a tad :)

I Started LT just yesterday, i have done it before when i lost 4 stone but after a bad car accident, no excercise and convenience food i am back up 4.5 stone. I would be very obsessed with the scales i stand on them every morning without fail and sometimes at night too. I was 4 pounds down this morning from being weighed on Friday so happy enough, lets hope when i get weighed next friday its a big loss!

Hey jellybell great loss ! How long did it take u to loose all this weight? When did u start excercising ? Good luck :)

Hey Amar, thanks :) the last time i did it, i was on TRF for 6 weeks and maintenance for 6 weeks, but after the second or third week of TRF i was hitting it hard at the gym, i would go every day and twice on my days off work. I got very obsessed with calorie counting and i was addicted to the gym. I managed to keep the weight off until i had the crash......So sad im back to square one now.

Here's a little tip to those obsessed with weighing like me.

If you have different settings on your scales set it to kg. The reason for this is because it shows you the more accurate weight loss. You could be weighing yourself in the morning & thinking you haven't lost anything if you do so in lbs or stones. However the truth is you might have lost 0.2kg. You never know. I prefer weighing in st & lbs but if I see no weight loss I switch the settings & I have usually lost something. Hope this helps.

Back