How have all the new Sunday Starters/Restarters got on?

As a new starter i have been ok, just doing two litres of water a day as i need to pee every half hour anyway!

Without sounding strange - today has Been fab!! Really enjoyed it - but I have been desperate to start for a good few weeks now!!!
Day 2 tomorrow and back to work - see how that pans out I guess!!

Good luck to everyone!!
Keep posting - I live these forums!!!
X

I was the same Darcy. Really enjoyed starting because I'd been waiting too for so long. Was almost happy to get Christmas out the way just so I could get going!!

I don't know if I'm drinking slightly less now than when I first started or if my bladder has just expanded but I'm finding I don't need to pee as much now. Very useful as I have a number of 2 hour lectures (and a 2 hour exam) coming up and my first few days I was peeing every 20 minutes! It could also be that in day-to-day life I am probably very de-hydrated, often get most the way through the day and realise I haven't drunk anything! I'm hoping when I finish this I'll be in the habit of drinking more so I'll keep doing it.

Oh please don't mention peeing!!
That has got to be the worst part - ever!!
I will need to but shares in Andrex before I know it!!
I remember doing ,CD first time round - was so up for it I love it an found it moderator easy!!
When I tried it again (7 other times) I couldn't get past day 2!! I wasted so much time and money!!
It feels majorly different this time round though!!
X

Did someone say peeing!! Been crossing my legs for ages!,! (Runs to the loo!!)

Been awful today, hope it gets better, my water bottle is saying only 50% of my target, looks like even more toilet trips when I manage to drink all 3 litres!!!

Darcy, definitely don't cave on day 2 - you're halfway though the difficult stage by then! A couple more days and you will be in the ketosis 'zone'. Just come on here and have a rant if you hit a difficult patch, or just have an additional pack - far better than caving in.

Been slowly sipping O2 all day and actually on my last glass.... Drinking from a lovely wine glass which makes me feel good about drinking it.....evn got up about 5am to pee this am.....WTH?? Best detox ever!!!!

Thanks GSG....keep sipping as it melts the fat off.....

BordersGirl said:
Darcy, definitely don't cave on day 2 - you're halfway though the difficult stage by then! A couple more days and you will be in the ketosis 'zone'. Just come on here and have a rant if you hit a difficult patch, or just have an additional pack - far better than caving in.

Everything feels different this time round so fingers crossed!!!
How u getting on hun?
X

Ha, I'm not restarting until Wed so I'm sitting here in complete denial at the mo ;)

Day 3 & feeling fab!
I don't know what is different this time but i am actually enjoying it!
I am obsessed with the spag Bol and have had it at least 4 times already lol
I can't wait for Sunday's weigh in!!!
Im so tempted to jump on the scales!!
The urge is unreal!!!
X

Day three all good so far. In ketosis checked with a sick and feel so less hungry. Even more determined having sat at work listening to a male collegue talking about running and fitness. Clearly he judges people on how slim they are. I used to be an athlete now I am fat and insignificant. Life happens.I will show him !!!! off for my spicy bolognese. Gorgeous will be a diet saviour . !!!

Back