how is everyone doing on CD?

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by holly040787, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. holly040787

holly040787 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    im on step 2 lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh thats fabulous! Your on 810 then? How are you finding it?

I am mid way through my third week, lost 11lb so far and really hoping to reach the stone mark on wednesday wi!!

4. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi ladies,

Im also on the 810 plan! Lost 7lb last week, and 2nd WI is on Wed night. I cheated on Saturday, so not sure I will lose anything this week! :( No ones fault but my own!!!
    Hope everyone is having a good week :)

5. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    what did your cheating involve? im out on sat so eating and drinking and im worrying about the following wi already!

did you work up to 810 or start on 810? x

6. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am currently on 810...
    So for lunch I went to the Harvester, I was good and had salad and the plain chicken but I caved in and had a bread roll and butter.
    It gets worse... I then went out in the evening and my boyfriend wanted McDonalds, so I ended up eating a double cheeseburger and some chips.
    They were AMAZING, but I feel guilty and disappointed with myself as now I dont think I will lose anything else this week, even though I got straight back on it yesterday.
    GRRR

xxx

7. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    when is your wi? hopefully it'll still pull off a loss for you ill keep my fingers crossed! if not im sure next week will be a biggy for you!

8. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I get weighed tomorrow... so out of the 6 days, I have 1 bad day. Hoping I can still lose something... as 5 days out of 6 is still better then 6 days being BAD haha!
    I will keep you posted xx

9. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mines tomorrow too i weigh first thing in the morning but i feel really heavy today so im not feeling very confident!

10. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck and let me know how you get on x

11. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    4 lb off whooo x

12. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    2lb off BOOO! Wish it had of been a bit more! Serves me right for cheating haha x

13. holly040787

holly040787 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I'm not doing great I am developing a bad habit I have created over last week and this week I know I'm so stupid I ate carby things like chips and picked at kids teas then I was sick thinking it be ok anyway I lost 7 pounds last week so I thort omg I can eat crap puke it up and ill be ok but I'm not ok I'm being stupid I cnt belive I'm doing this I've got to stop I'm not drinkin all my water I'm not eatin all my packs I mean 2night I ate a donner kebab and straight away off to toilet to bring it back up I'm scared I'm doing this now I know its wrong I really do :-( I've been so skint ya see and have no healthy food at all no chicken no salad nout and 2day with last pennys I got I went and bort a kebab out of lazyness and the thought of eating it got to much I just scoffed it so quick and puked straight away I could hit myself I'm so angry! Its all cus I lost weight last week still when I cheated and was sick I got it in my head I getting away with it, but I can feel my body growing very tired where as when I stick to CD strictly I felt lovely and energetic I'm sorry for telling you all this I just wanted to get it off my chest and 2moz a new day I cnt keep doing this now evan if I am loseing weight I'm doing it wrong way so 2moz I'm takin my packs and water and that's it till I'm on it strictly then ill buy some prawns n stuff to eat when hungry next week or summet xxx

14. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh hun that really doesnt sound good, and by you making yourself sick will only make you feel worse. Having a few days eating crap isnt the end of the world as long as you start a day fresh. Even if you dont lose weight this week, just start again next week. A diet takes time no matter what one you do and you are human and will slip up!
    I went out last night, ate and drunk and puked everywhere. Today i have had a fry up... so tomorrow I will be back on it. We cant stop living and for people that love food, this diet is hard.
    However we can do it... and tomorrow is a new day.
    Just please stop making yourself sick... big hugs xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.