How is everyone doing?

fatwelly

Hi to all you Motivated, Inspirational people.
How are you all doing in the lead up to Christmas? !!!!!!!!!
Are you all prepared or struggling?

Hi Eliza, I'm so close to my target that its keeping me motivated, how are you finding it? I'm planning to have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off of the diet and then have two good days on the 27th and 28th because its my youngest daughters 4th birthday on the 29th and we have two parties one on the 29th and one on the 30th so I'm probably not going to be able to be 100% on the diet those days either. I'm not a big drinker so new year shouldn't be a problem. Hope it's going we'll for you x

Hi Kim,
All is well here. Have been maintaining since early may this year. Now, if I want to have something extra I have it and then get back on track the next day or so. Christmas day there will be a huge Family meal (hope I can cope) sure I can!!!!!!!!!!! NOT
Good luck with your wee one's Birthday and Christmas.
It looks like you have done a FABULOUS job so far on your Weight loss journey. Well done. Go girl go. :happy096::happy096::happy096:
Take care and have a good one.x

Wow well done for maintaining since May, I really struggle with maintenance but hopefully I will reach that stage soon(only 1.4lb to go), and you will be able to give me some tips. Have a lovely Christmas, hope we can both maintain together in 2013 x

That would be great Kim. Take care and all the best.:33:Eliza.xxx

Back