How is everyone feeling this morning? :)

JJR93

Hi guys just woke up to my 2nd day and feel fresh!

Dont really like to porridge so thinking about swapping them at my meeting on friday for shakes for breakfast.

How is everyone else? :)

Hello, day 3 for me....feeling crap, bit sore head, sick, lethargic :( people often get this when going into ketosis, hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Glad your doing well, 1st weeks weigh in will inspire you to carry on x

Hello, day 3 for me....feeling crap, bit sore head, sick, lethargic :( people often get this when going into ketosis, hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Glad your doing well, 1st weeks weigh in will inspire you to carry on x

Oh god! - Yeh i heard a few things like that about Ketosis. All you have to think is all this will be worth it once you see them pounds falling off. Im sure you will feel better tomorrow! Good luck for the rest of today! x

All fine here for me! But unfortunately my 5 year old has just been sick! Luckily or unluckily I caught it!! X

Ah Jen
it does pass honestly and it is so worth it when you get that first weigh in, just hang in there.
Just everyone keep focused. That's for me as well as I struggle sometimes on Sundays but all good so far. Feeling positive today. Sun is trying to shine sometimes.
Good on getting to day 2 girls
Have a good day all

It does pass and now it is just a distant memory for me. But i admit i had a few days of feeling quite rough. It was determination and not much more that got me through those first few days. But it was so worth it!

It's day 5 now & feel better, headache gone but still feeling a bit weak/lethargic. Now I'm home & had my 3rd pack I'm feeling better do fingers crossed that's me in ketosis & on my way to the weight falling off :) x

yes and so near to that first weigh in now.
Also sometimes i think we might have felt as we do now previously but we just blame the diet now.
Soon be full of energy most of the time.

Back