how is everyone? had my weigh in today

iona.1985

I've been gone a couple of weeks since my computer died! I had a weigh in today and I'm now 12st 9lb, a way off my 12st 5lb target for this month but the nurse seemed really pleased about it :) since 12th march when I first went in I've lost 13lb so that has really cheered me up! I wish I could drop a size though I've lost 26lb since jan and not dropped a single one!

Well done on your weight loss x Keep up the good work!

LiSe x

I think that your weight loss so far is amazing,well done you x x

:happy036: 26lbs since January is a great loss!! Well done!!

Funny how you arent dropping a dress size :confused: They must be getting looser on you?

Well done Iona :flowers: & keep up the good work, the dress sizes will shrink soon enough I'm sure!!

well done and remember that the challenge is just a personal one to keep you on track , if you dont make it this month theres always next :p x

Thanks :) my clothes have got looser but not enough to get into a 14. I really need to do exercise my friend said shed lend me the davina dvd so maybe that will help me drop a size! X

Well done on the weight loss that's really good sometimes it just takes a while for our body to catch up so give it a few weeks and you'll soon be snug in those size 14's!! Also toning up would really help good luck and again well done!!

Back