How is everyone?

Hello all, been ages since Ive been on here, just wondering how everyone is?

Ive been a very bad girl and the diet has long gone but I need to get back on track and get my finger out!

Hey Vicky
I've been bold too - I sts last week and after sticking to plan religiously, felt like f this!!! So proceeded to eat really badly all weekend, im heading to Lanzarote tomorrow for 10 days and dont think my eating habits are going to improve much when im there!!! I dont think I can lose with just diet anymore!!

Hi Vicky and welcome back!
I find with SW the minute that you have something you shouldnt, its difficult to get back on track and takes a lot more motivation and determination each time. You will get there, it just takes a time for it all to click back in place.
Come on, catch up with the posts and the diaries and start afresh.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hey Vicky
I've been bold too - I sts last week and after sticking to plan religiously, felt like f this!!! So proceeded to eat really badly all weekend, im heading to Lanzarote tomorrow for 10 days and dont think my eating habits are going to improve much when im there!!! I dont think I can lose with just diet anymore!!

Hiya, stick with sw cause it does work, it worked for me but fell off the wagon when my daddy died.
I need to get back on it

Hi Vicky and welcome back!
I find with SW the minute that you have something you shouldnt, its difficult to get back on track and takes a lot more motivation and determination each time. You will get there, it just takes a time for it all to click back in place.
Come on, catch up with the posts and the diaries and start afresh.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks Kerry-Anne
I had a diary on here and Im going to try and find it

hi everyone, its so hard isnt it when you have a wobble, and im only in my second week. it was my boyf that actually prevented my fall from grace saturday, i was all for getting a bottle of wine for "1 glass" haha he says 1 glass? ames you will drink the lot. i so knew he was right, and then i would have had snacks with it too. (and im not talking fruit and muller) so i bought some diet cherryade from morrisons instead (hmm not quite the same i hear you say). second weigh in tomorrow, i hope it paid off fingers x'd xxxx

Hiya, stick with sw cause it does work, it worked for me but fell off the wagon when my daddy died.
I need to get back on it

Oh hun, Im sooo sorry to hear that, I cant imagine how you would even THINK about what would seem to be a "silly" diet with that on your shoulders but your right it does work and you know yourself that you feel 100% better mentally when your taking good care of yourself, Im from Belfast and think we're the same age (26?) so pm me anytime, maybe we could will each other on girly xxxxx

Oh hun, Im sooo sorry to hear that, I cant imagine how you would even THINK about what would seem to be a "silly" diet with that on your shoulders but your right it does work and you know yourself that you feel 100% better mentally when your taking good care of yourself, Im from Belfast and think we're the same age (26?) so pm me anytime, maybe we could will each other on girly xxxxx

No probs, dont think I can pm you yet till you have 50 posts

Back