How long did it take for it to show?

Butterflygirl

How much weight did you lose/how many weeks did you do lipotrim for it to actually show?

People didn't start noticing untill I lost over 3 stone but then I work with mostly men and there rubbish noticing things. My mam noticed after a couple of weeks but I only see my mam when I go home to Barrow which isn't very often.

Ha haaaaa toddshar!!!

I'm Gemma- went to st. bernards, I'm 28 though! Starting a second degree at Uni of Cumbria tomorrow ;)

Hi Gemma your not the person I was thinking of I'm 32 called Sharon and went to Parkview. I only knew a few from st bernards but they were my year. Good luck for tomorrow with starting university I bet your dead excited I would be.

I'm 39 so don't know either of you fellow barroviens :( what r u studying at uni ?

yeah I might although I went to Alf's x

Elise Naylor my sis was called she married now. I used to live over road from alfs in church street but still went to Parkview.

I can't say I know her but probably will by sight x

How much weight did you lose/how many weeks did you do lipotrim for it to actually show?

Ive lost 20lbs in 3 weeks and a few people have noticed. My size 16's that were very tight are now very loose but my size 14's still a bit too tight.

I think 2 stone maybe, but of course this will all depend on what size/weight you start at, and how your body shape changes xx

I have lost a stone and someone said to me at the weekend "have you lost weight". I was thrilled!!! WOOHOO!! I wasn't expecting compliments until I lost at least two stone so it was the motivation I needed to carry on.

However saying that, I'm trying not to worry too much about if other people have noticed (my mum said to me the other week when she came down - are you going to start this diet or not? She doesn't know I'm on lipotrim or any diet of yet! I hardly see her so I plan on wowing her when I see her next! She has been so frustrated with my weight gain!!!)

Just trying to see the changes in myself and I was thinking about how closely we look at others and we don't tend to look so closely to notice when they may have lost as we arn't all that observant really!!!

Back