how long does it take to get the tablets out of your system?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by i love diamonds, 8 October 2010 Social URL.

1. i love diamonds

i love diamonds Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    xenical low fat
    I'm thinking of going back to slimming world because I'm missing stuff like low fat spread, low fat gratable cheese and eggs. I know my losses on slimming world are about the same as on xenical and theres more food choice on slimming world. I know with the xenical I am too scared to cheat because of the side affects and I think that's the only upside but I have to learn to be in control without the tablets because I'm always going to have to watch what I eat. How long do you think it would take for the tablets to be out of my system? I am going to continue eating low fat until I start slimming world but I know some of the slimming world foods are not in the xenical rules. The group I used to go to is on a Tuesday, would I be ok to start then? I'm not going to fall into my old bad habits and binge before I start slimming world because I don't want to undo my hard work. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. downsizeme

downsizeme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    72 hours according to the patient info.

I have had eggs and been fine.

Good luck with your weightloss!

4. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Downsize me is right 72 hours is what is says, so I would reckon you will be fine by tuesday, and you can always just reintroduce these things slowly once you start slimmng world.

5. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi hun, its about 3 days roughly.

you could do slimming world and take xenical,depending on your meals though..
    you are right though,we do need to be in control of our eating without the blues :)

keep posting here though,we'll miss you if you go :)

6. i love diamonds

i love diamonds Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    xenical low fat
    Thanks bunny :) .I'm going to stay on this board and keep posting in my diary here if thats allowed? I feel like I know people here and don't want to leave xx

7. Pinklace

Pinklace Full Member

Start Weight:
    10.2kg
    Current Weight:
    9.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    6.8kg
    Lost(%):
    0st2.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast for a boost then will move to Slimming World
    I am doing both as well x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.