1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How long does it take to show on scales?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    If you go 'off' plan or eat something naughty does it reflect on the scales immediatly?

I went out for a meal last night and was very good apart from the 1 sneaky glass of wine and some cheesy garlic bread. Do you think this will reflect on the scales tonite (class is at 7pm) or will I be okay? :confused:

I am very good and dont have scales at home but am now dreading class tonite and its only my second week!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It will only reflect if you went way over, I'm sure a glass of wine and some bread doesn't equate to 3500 calories (which is what you need to consume over and above the amount needed to maintain) to gain one pound.
    I'm sure you'll be fine.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.