How long does the bad breath feeling last!!!

Kellster

Hi there all....im on my 11th day...and this awful taste in my mouth is driving me mad...im constantly brushing my teeth,, and im using those listerine strips....does it get any better?????
:bliss:

I hope so! My tounge feels like sawdust, soooooo dry, even though I'm constantly drinking!

Its horrible isnt it...feel like ive been licking sand!!!(not that i no what that tastes like lol)!!! worst thing is i work with the public and im always paranoid about my breath...im an ex smoker so i think it the habbit of chewing gum...and now i cant.....boo hoo!!

Hi,
Im on day 14 and my breath still smells,mouth feels like Saddam Husseins flip-flop but I just keep brushing and using listerine strips if Im talking to anyone x

Well im on day 13 (WI tomorrow evening) and im constantly asking my hubbie to tell me whether my breath is bad cos im sooo paranoid that people at work think i have bad breath.

Im even drinking Listerine by the gallon at work too!!! Tongue not too bad. It was a weird grey colour 3 days ago but thats disappeared now!!!

Im hoping that it goes away soon....:rolleyes:

im sorry to say im on wk 4 and still have a furry tongue, im drinking loads and its not helping just keep the mouth wash handy:ignore:lol

speaking about furry tongues and bad breath has anyone notice if they have small black dots on their tongue?

A tongue and cheeck brush is great also.....but you learn to love the taste (honest!!) it means you are loosing loads of fat!!!

Taste and bad breath doesnt go away.. BUT.. on the plus side.. means your burning fat.. Whoopa..

Where did you get the listerine strips from? ive been looking everywhere for those wrigleys ones.. but im come to the conclusion they dont do em anymore.. lol.. damn..

x x

Try one of the big tescos - that where I go mine!

Oooh.. thanks Bea.. ill try there then... Been searching everywhere.. lol. Clearly not hard enough..

x x x

They are a pain to find...but one of the other gals suggested it and hey presto - they were waiting for all the lipotrimers!!

igot my listerine strips from a co-op..or maybe like a corner shop,i think they may be slowly fazing them out, coz not many places do them!
just about to attempt to make some chicken crisps...coz the soup is poo!!!!

Brushing your tongue or using a tongue scraper will really help xxx

I dont have a problem........I think, as no one will kiss me anyway:(

mmmmwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:D:D

Taste and bad breath doesnt go away.. BUT.. on the plus side.. means your burning fat.. Whoopa..

Where did you get the listerine strips from? ive been looking everywhere for those wrigleys ones.. but im come to the conclusion they dont do em anymore.. lol.. damn..

x x

The chemist were I buy my LT from sells the strips - 99p for a little pack. Asda also sell them but in packs of 3 for £2.77

x x

:D xxx

Back