Newbie-DAY 4 and struggling! How did you make it through the 1st weeks ?

kelleigh

Hi Guys, Im on day 4 and have lost 4lbs (o_Oamazing) however i am struggling with not putting any solid food into my mouth.

:eek:Cheated this afternoon and ate healthy chicken and a tiny bit of horseradish as I read it does not interfere with Ketois......Feel sick and bad now :(

How did you all cope in your 1st week?

I have 5 stone to lose so I am really trying to hang in here :cool: any advise welcomed ;)

Willpower. It's all there is to it. I promise that you will lose a stone every month without fail if you follow this simple advice:
*Consume the packs. Drink the water. Do some gentle exercise daily. Don't cheat!*

• Have three packs a day. Make at least two of them liquid ones if possible, but whatever works.

• Drink three litres of water a day, every day, minimum (any black coffee and tea are in addition to this). This will help you lose weight, keeps things regular, and over time also allay any hunger.

• Exercise a little every day, even if it is just walking to the shop rather than driving, or strolling around the block, or ten minutes of star jumps or something.

• Don't cheat. Did I mention don't cheat? What's the point? Demosntrate control over mental hunger. A lack of control is what got us all into this mess in the first place. Be determined, stick to it. It's a long journey so you may as well start out right. Cheat in the first week and it doesn't bode well for the long haul. Other than that intiial hit, cheating also prolongs the hunger.
.... (and that's even if a dumped friend has had a bad day and comes over with cup cakes, or you always have pizza on the third Thursday in the month, or your Mum likes to have biscuits with your tea together, or it's a leaving do, or you felt hungry after a stressful day etc... etc... You're just stopping yourself achieving what you have just determined that you must achieve, and will regret it.)

Stick to this and you'll be at goal by the end of September. Guaranteed. Don't, and you'll be uploading this same post next Spring too.

Back