How long till you start to notice a difference??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lara9768, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lara9768

lara9768 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi,

im new to this and not sure if im even doing it right im just wondering how long it takes to notice a difference.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I guess it depends on your starting point. Although I knew I was losing for the first few stone, I was still essentially the same shape, though clothes were looser. Since I hit size 16 (12 stone) I can really see the differences now, my collar bones are out etc.

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    how longs a piece of string lol

like said before depends on your start weight and how much you want to lose

with me, i noticed after the first stone i suppose...clothes started falling off etc..people commented after the first stone and a bit

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hmm well i feel like im still looking the same thou others can see it

when i started my car seat was all the way back with my stomach touching the steering wheel and now my chairs forward 2 notches and theres a good sized gap and ive lost just over 2 and a half stone

did you take measurements at the beginning?

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lara, I've just lost 3st of my 6-6and a half stone target,I can tell a lot on my clothes now,but people are only just starting to notice,partly because I did put on my weight so quickly so now just look like I did summer 2008,but also I am guilty of wearing shapeless cover up clothes.
    However everyone noticed a change in my confidence and happiness only a week into the diet, because I was so happy to be back in control and doing something about my weight.x

7. lara9768

lara9768 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks

my cdc took my measurements i dont need too lose a great deal but i do wanna do it before the christmas parties. have put the weight on over a long period of time and the stayed the same weight but now i have totally had enough. so 2 weeks ago i joined the gym and last week started this diet.i just hope i go this week and have a loss or i am going to be so disapointed.

thanks again

8. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Stone and a half for me means drop a dress size. But I think my head is still not caught up with where I really am. Lots of people comment on how much I've lost, but I see some, not all. Think thats normal though and my head will eventually catch up. I just see my tummy and nothing else lol

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    flowey... soo true

the head does take AGES to catch up doesnt it?? i only take stock of what ive lost when i see my reflection in a shop mirror or window etc..then think 'wow!'

10. lara9768

lara9768 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im just sick of my hips and bum and thighs. I'd like to drop 2 dress sizes and just feel happier in my self again im not really bothered if other people notice i just want to be able to feel better in my self. just glad ive started and found this site i think is great

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.