• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How long till you start to notice a difference??

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
I guess it depends on your starting point. Although I knew I was losing for the first few stone, I was still essentially the same shape, though clothes were looser. Since I hit size 16 (12 stone) I can really see the differences now, my collar bones are out etc.

G: 10st7lb
Hi,

im new to this and not sure if im even doing it right im just wondering how long it takes to notice a difference.

Thanks
how longs a piece of string lol

like said before depends on your start weight and how much you want to lose

with me, i noticed after the first stone i suppose...clothes started falling off etc..people commented after the first stone and a bit

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
hmm well i feel like im still looking the same thou others can see it

when i started my car seat was all the way back with my stomach touching the steering wheel and now my chairs forward 2 notches and theres a good sized gap and ive lost just over 2 and a half stone

did you take measurements at the beginning?

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 17st11lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st5lb(1.97%)
Hi Lara, I've just lost 3st of my 6-6and a half stone target,I can tell a lot on my clothes now,but people are only just starting to notice,partly because I did put on my weight so quickly so now just look like I did summer 2008,but also I am guilty of wearing shapeless cover up clothes.
However everyone noticed a change in my confidence and happiness only a week into the diet, because I was so happy to be back in control and doing something about my weight.x

S: 12st7lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 0st10lb(5.71%)
Thanks

my cdc took my measurements i dont need too lose a great deal but i do wanna do it before the christmas parties. have put the weight on over a long period of time and the stayed the same weight but now i have totally had enough. so 2 weeks ago i joined the gym and last week started this diet.i just hope i go this week and have a loss or i am going to be so disapointed.

thanks again

flowey

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(5%)
Stone and a half for me means drop a dress size. But I think my head is still not caught up with where I really am. Lots of people comment on how much I've lost, but I see some, not all. Think thats normal though and my head will eventually catch up. I just see my tummy and nothing else lol

G: 10st7lb
flowey... soo true

the head does take AGES to catch up doesnt it?? i only take stock of what ive lost when i see my reflection in a shop mirror or window etc..then think 'wow!'