Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How long till you start to notice a difference??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lara9768, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lara9768

lara9768 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi,

im new to this and not sure if im even doing it right im just wondering how long it takes to notice a difference.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I guess it depends on your starting point. Although I knew I was losing for the first few stone, I was still essentially the same shape, though clothes were looser. Since I hit size 16 (12 stone) I can really see the differences now, my collar bones are out etc.

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    how longs a piece of string lol

like said before depends on your start weight and how much you want to lose

with me, i noticed after the first stone i suppose...clothes started falling off etc..people commented after the first stone and a bit

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hmm well i feel like im still looking the same thou others can see it

when i started my car seat was all the way back with my stomach touching the steering wheel and now my chairs forward 2 notches and theres a good sized gap and ive lost just over 2 and a half stone

did you take measurements at the beginning?

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lara, I've just lost 3st of my 6-6and a half stone target,I can tell a lot on my clothes now,but people are only just starting to notice,partly because I did put on my weight so quickly so now just look like I did summer 2008,but also I am guilty of wearing shapeless cover up clothes.
    However everyone noticed a change in my confidence and happiness only a week into the diet, because I was so happy to be back in control and doing something about my weight.x

7. lara9768

lara9768 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks

my cdc took my measurements i dont need too lose a great deal but i do wanna do it before the christmas parties. have put the weight on over a long period of time and the stayed the same weight but now i have totally had enough. so 2 weeks ago i joined the gym and last week started this diet.i just hope i go this week and have a loss or i am going to be so disapointed.

thanks again

8. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Stone and a half for me means drop a dress size. But I think my head is still not caught up with where I really am. Lots of people comment on how much I've lost, but I see some, not all. Think thats normal though and my head will eventually catch up. I just see my tummy and nothing else lol

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    flowey... soo true

the head does take AGES to catch up doesnt it?? i only take stock of what ive lost when i see my reflection in a shop mirror or window etc..then think 'wow!'

10. lara9768

lara9768 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im just sick of my hips and bum and thighs. I'd like to drop 2 dress sizes and just feel happier in my self again im not really bothered if other people notice i just want to be able to feel better in my self. just glad ive started and found this site i think is great

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.