How long to 50 posts!

Nicolas, it tells you below your name and where your from etc

You currently have 46

Get to posting :)

ok can i pls join this thread to get my post up lol x how do you know how many post you have posted do you get told or do we have to just monitor them x

Ofcourse you can jonesy!!

See at the side of your posts? it tells you when you joined etc?

At the minute you have 20 posts ) xx

Lol chelly you have some amount of posts!!! Must start trying to come on here more! I need to get mine up too....lol i must be a nosey ***** at heart lol

still trying to get to 50 posts if you can have aviater after 20 how do you get it x

50 posts feels like miles away.

Keep chatting and posting and you will get there in no time!!

i just hit 50 posta yeah so what are the perks now x x

i just hit 50 posta yeah so what are the perks now x x

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read this link below for further information:

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Once you hit 50 posts it takes the software about an hour or so to update your privileges.

Love Mini xxx

Back