how long to lose 2 stone?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by irisheyes, 4 November 2008 Social URL.

1. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Hi, I've been doing CD for a while and have lost 2 stone and have got 2 stone to go. I'm desperately missing food to the point where I keep messing with CD and am at a complete standstill. Wondering whether to try slimfast as it would allow me a meal and some snacks! How long would it take me to lose a couple of stone? I can't bear the thought of being really overweight at xmas AGAIN!! Any advice gratefully received

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm looking to lose at least 1 stone by this Christmas which should be achievable. Slimfast should be less restrictive than CD (Cambridge? still new here!) which may mean you stick to it because it makes you happy, but may also mean that your loss is 'slightly' slower than a full 3 meal CD. Better change to SF and see how it does than lose the plot altogether on CD and gain I would think?

FA xx

4. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    A stone by xmas seems really slow. I know I'm inpatient that's why I liked CD for the quick results. What's the average loss in the 1st week?

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Depends on your body I suppose. If you're new to dieting you'd get a better weightloss than if you'd come straight from bad eating habits. I'm aiming for 2lb a week from the start (been doing SW for over a year) which is actually the advised weight loss by health professionals.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.