how long to lose 4 stone...?

mils

I know that question is like asking how long is a piece of string but any info would be welcome.

I have a hen weekend and wedding in August which is 20 weeks away and would really like to have lost all of the weight by then....do you think that's possible?

Cambridge say 1 stone per month, maybe more in the first one. There's more than 4 months until August, so it's definitely possible! Good luck! xx

Hi i done 4 stone in 11 weeks but everyone is different on their losses, like sarah say's if you go on a stone a month you will defo be there for August x x

I want to lose 4 stone before August, and I think it is very do-able!

Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

Theresa x

in 3 months i lost just over 4 stones, but that was my first try at it so i lost more than i would in 3 months now

I know that question is like asking how long is a piece of string but any info would be welcome.

I have a hen weekend and wedding in August which is 20 weeks away and would really like to have lost all of the weight by then....do you think that's possible?

hiya - one of my ladies has lost 6 stone in 20weeks !!! so - 4 stone is definitely do-able !!

good luck - and don't forget to keep us posted with your progress !!

Debz xx

Hi i done 4 stone in 11 weeks but everyone is different on their losses, like sarah say's if you go on a stone a month you will defo be there for August x x

WOW !!! well done you - 4stone in 11weeks is AMAZING :D:D

Debz xx

3 months and a half.

You can easily do it by August if you stick to it - every time you fancy eating something, even just a mouthful, remember why you want to lose weight, and just focus on getting to your goal by August - in the grand scheme of things it's no time at all! Good luck x

Corinne x

Cd comes from Cambridge councillors just look online or you can order another type of vlcd called exante direct or get another calledlipotrim from participating chemists....and of course there is lighter life. All very similar with more or less support depending on which vlcd.

Back