Step 1 Sole Source How long to lose 70 lbs or 5 stone?

pinkpussy

Would I be able to lose 5 stone in 18 weeks ? I really think of I know the duration I will have to be on the diet it helps to be mentally prepared.

I am currently 13.9 stones. Thank you in advance x

I lost 5 stone in 12 weeks. That was sticking to it 100% the whole time with absolutely no cheating.

Good luck!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

It is entirely possible if you stick to the plan! Just be aware your losses may show the closer you get to goal, but there is no reason you can't do it! I lost 5st in 13weeks, but I started at a much higher weight, so I would say you should be ok in 18 weeks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is entirely possible if you stick to the plan! Just be aware your losses may show the closer you get to goal, but there is no reason you can't do it! I lost 5st in 13weeks, but I started at a much higher weight, so I would say you should be ok in 18 weeks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you all xx

The first time I did Cambridge I lost 4stone in 13 weeks, so I would say it's possible - depending on your age and other factors. I was strictly sole source (3 packs per day) and didn't cheat once (apart from a sneaky coke zero in week 9 or so at the cinema).

Back