how long

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bdavis, 26 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

how long would it take me to lose roughly just over 2 stone

Serena A likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    depends what diet your on, with things like the cambridge diet and lipotrim ect you could lose it quite fast, say a month or a lil more. but those are total food replacement and very low cal diets, on a less severe diet like weightwatchers ect it could take a few months, four to six or more.

Mini likes this.
  4. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    If you stick to sole source without cheating then around a stone a month

Mini likes this.
  5. Minz

Minz Maintainer

It all depends on your current BMI and what plan you'd go on.....you can only do SS/SS+ with BMI over 25 and losses are about a stone a month, but if you only have 2st to lose, I'm guessing you've lower BMI than that so would have to do a higher kCal program, so losses would be slower - sorry not much help, but a CDC should be along shortly to give you the low-down........

Mini likes this.
  6. bdavis

bdavis Member

wow that quick am on ss cambridge

7. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    the more weight you have to lose the quicker it comes off at first and ss can cd knock the weight off faster than most other diets but that is why the are regulated by pharmacists and doctors etc.

8. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have done the lighter life diet and lost 3 and a bit stone but put on 2 and a bit really need it off now as feel uncomfortable. I am on the 3 pkts a day.

9. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    then yeah a couple of months three maybe. not 100% on this as everyone goes at their own rate.

10. bdavis

bdavis Member

thank you for your help

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.