how long

depends what diet your on, with things like the cambridge diet and lipotrim ect you could lose it quite fast, say a month or a lil more. but those are total food replacement and very low cal diets, on a less severe diet like weightwatchers ect it could take a few months, four to six or more.

It all depends on your current BMI and what plan you'd go on.....you can only do SS/SS+ with BMI over 25 and losses are about a stone a month, but if you only have 2st to lose, I'm guessing you've lower BMI than that so would have to do a higher kCal program, so losses would be slower - sorry not much help, but a CDC should be along shortly to give you the low-down........

the more weight you have to lose the quicker it comes off at first and ss can cd knock the weight off faster than most other diets but that is why the are regulated by pharmacists and doctors etc.

I have done the lighter life diet and lost 3 and a bit stone but put on 2 and a bit really need it off now as feel uncomfortable. I am on the 3 pkts a day.

Back