How many AAMW?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by pizzle84, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    how many of you add a meal and why?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    there is a thread for this on the stickys i think..personally i did it once but it made me want to cheat so wont be doing it again if i ever manage another month TS lol..

Its all about the diet being done with no "counsellor" (you know one of the people that think they are qualified to counsel emotional needs of why we eat when they dont have any training) ..So it entirely up to you if you do AAMW or like the majority of people on here dont worry bout it too much..

Again its just personal choice xxx

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I wont be doing aam regularly or anything.
    I'm going on hol in october so will do ws then but that's it.

5. messyfreckle

messyfreckle Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm only on day 4, but I'm not planning on having an AAM week at all. I think what i'm going to do is just have a meal once every month, of chicken and veg. Me and my best mate and her hubby go out for a meal on payday each month so we'll just change our venue from TGI's (YUM, but oh so bad) to a local pub that serves 'good' food that I can eat and stay in ketosis :D

That way I still get to be sociable, but get to keep to the diet, and know I have a set day to eat 'normal' food.

6. Dance_Magic

Dance_Magic Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I do an AAMW every 4 weeks. I find it stops me from cheating and it doesn't affect my weight loss. I always look forward to my meals. It's very much up to the individual. I find them really helpful and encouraging, while others find that they lead to self-sabotage.

7. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have had a couple of meals this week as I'd had a few bad weeks and was feeling a bit fed up with dieting.

I only had an omlette one day and a piece of chicken & salad on the other, but has been enough to keep me going.

I don't plan on making it a frequent thing, but won't beat myself up about adding a meal occasionally

8. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I work in the city, look after a horse, two, labs and 8 chickens on a daily basis. I sometimes need a meal in the evening, if I do have one in the eve, it's omelette or chicken. I don't have my shake that eve. That works for me.

9. Lumpy1

Lumpy1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think if my weight starts to plateau, which it seems to be this week, I might go for a AAM week. Evidently it helps to kick-start your metabolism.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.