How many Calories do you have a day?

That alll made total sense. I think I might have been a bit severe on the cal cutting then. I'm bigger than you both and I'm averaging 1400cals. I might up it slightly so I have more wriggle room shud I need it!
Great advice :)
Ccxx

I would say 1400 is a good amount.

To lose a pound of fat you need to burn 3500 calories more than you eat. It depends on how fast you want to lose, but to lose 1/4lb a day you need ot have a calorie deficit of about 875 calories each day. The average daily burn for a woman who does a little exercise would be about 2,250 I think, so you need to eat around 1375 per week for a 2lb loss.

If you reach a plateau, the best way to get over it is to increase your exercise (which should be part of training yourself into a new healthy lifestyle) and eating MORE calories for a week to knock your body out of starvation mode and then go back to the original 1400.

I just wanted to say that as my take. Feel free to ignore me, I don't mind at all :)

Good Luck whatever you decide.

Ooo that made total sense too lol! Really losing weight is just a numbers game. Once the numbers work, the weight come off! Thanks for your advice I'm gettin weighed today so fingers crossed the 1400 is doing the trick!
Good luck everyone
Ccxx

Back