How many days have you been 100% for?

SS for 24 weeks, 810 for 2 weeks

In week 14 (can't believe I've gone all that time with no food!). Been pretty good really and the weight has fell off. Will be on holiday in two weeks and will move up to 810kcal (if thats the right number) as my first add a meal week, as I'll be slightly over the recommended time on SS. Looking forward to a piece of chicken!

wow, did you do complete 100% or did you have any AAM weeks, technically i know its still 100% but i'm wondering has anybody done the 100days just pure SSing, cuz thats what i'm aiming for, only on day 12 now though

Day 49 for me, had a wobble last week when I felt really hungry, a couple of days later I was fine:) I'm so happy I stuck with SS.

Day 5 for me and 100% which i'm proud of, cos last time i tried to restart i caved on day 2 lol. Can't wait for my weigh in on tues, which will be a day early

Forgot, i also seem to lose from the top first ( where i need it least ) and have a big bum and probably still would if i was underweight. Least the "shelf" is going lol

Day 184 for me - 100%. Can't quite believe how the time as flown by!!

Kj xx

I've been ssing with aam on 5th wk since I started in Feb. Beginning to move up plans now due to blood pressure problems.

good luck with your WI amanda.

x

Day 24 now and still 100% :D
Shame is, I feel sooooooooo poorly this past few days, joys of working with kids I guess! I cricked my neck on Tuesday morning and then yesterday I came down with the most awful sore throat, woe is me :(
Am just having some warm bouillon to try to sooth the pain a bit. Completely determined to remain 110% on this, it is liek a miracle to me!

I'm on day 17,,,struggled a bit this evening (for the 1st time), but thankfully my willpower stayed strong, pint of water, my evening choc shake and 1/3 bar later, I'm back on full strength again :p

day35 ss 100%

i am going into my 4th week of restart 100%, i did 3 of ss and now i am doing ss+ then back down to ss for a further 3 weeks or so :)

good luck everybody, we can all do it :)

Day 12 and feeling fab :D, had a few rough days the beginning of the week where i was just craving food for some strange reason, CDC said it's prob coz i'm on my period, tends to make you hungrier. But i've stuck at it 100% and now feeling that sense of well being again. Looking forward to my weigh in Sunday.

:bliss:

wow, did you do complete 100% or did you have any AAM weeks, technically i know its still 100% but i'm wondering has anybody done the 100days just pure SSing, cuz thats what i'm aiming for, only on day 12 now though

Hi BBlilsis - it has been completely 100% so far and will be til start of hols next week - which will be 103 days!
After the 8 day holiday I'll be back on SS for at least another month then will being the climb through the plans back to 'normal' eating - but a very different kind of eating to that pre CD - I'm not going back there again!

Lily - you MUST have the AAM weeks!
We're only allowed on SS for 12 weeks, then add a meal for a week, then back on SS for a further 12, etc.

HTH :)

Back