How many flapjacks

you bugger!!!!! you were sooo convincing ...MEN lol

Why dont women get jokes straight away lmao here xxxxxxxxxxx ive never laughed so much , sorry X

gurrrrr i was worried hunni already eaten more than i should have x

nic think they are winding u up hun i want to know what they taste like what flavours manage one with coffee do you reckon the chemist said they wer like chewing a bit of old carpet!!!good promotion that so i didnt get one another quick question do you always have to get a weeks supply at a time??

Nic hun Garry was winding you up but i was honestly told week 3 xx

Night guys xxx

I was told 3 weeks initially but I think woman was 2 weeks. They were really worth the wait! x

night hun
xxxxxxxxx

Night TJ

LOL garry x you are such a sod!

nic think they are winding u up hun i want to know what they taste like what flavours manage one with coffee do you reckon the chemist said they wer like chewing a bit of old carpet!!!good promotion that so i didnt get one another quick question do you always have to get a weeks supply at a time??
Yeah....hes a sod!!! They taste nice i love them both ...my first one tasted addictively wierd wacky really, bit salty, but nice and now they just taste fab!!!!! xxxxxx Try them you will love them x:D

I know, that as really tickled me that as, I could sense the panic and confusion, brilliant lol xxxxx

guys that was funny,,sorry nicki hun

Suppose it serves me right for listening to a man!!! haha i knew i had been single for sooo long for a reason lol xx no off gaz x

nite tracy thanks for advice nic will get some when i go its the only thing i havent tried
garry is a sod i will have to watch him your soup advice was just as bad tasted like ghandis spare flipflops ooooh discusting the smell of the soup knocks me sick and the vanilla i cant stand smell choc and straw best

THE SOUPS NICE!, its not everyones taste though, but the choccy with no more than 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder is really nice, its like I cant explain but give it a go see what ya think x

LMAO....Noone is going to fall for that

Back