how many have a treat after weigh in???

My OH always gives me a little treat after WI if I have been a good boy ..!!

Phil x

Whereas my OH just plays on his Xbox.

I don't go mad after WI... although I have been known to eat a small unsynned meringue (twice in 5 months), because that's the sort of crazy maverick I am.

If you are well under your syns for the week, why not have the meal you fancy, but still count up your syns! You could have an EE day which would make the plain boiled rice free, then you'd just be counting your chicken dish as syns.

The beauty of SW is the fact that it enables you to eat all sorts of good food and use your syns for those occasional treats. If you have loads of syns left over, one dish won't upset your week.

I normally eat normally on WI day but will have a glass or 2 of wine in the evening, if I have loads of syns left from the week, I will use most of them up on WI night but I'm still within my weekly allowance.

It's important that you use your syns as the further along the plan you get, the more you start to want/need them, if you suddenly introduce them weeks into the plan, you could see a change in your losses. So I say enjoy them now! :D

Whereas my OH just plays on his Xbox.

I don't go mad after WI... although I have been known to eat a small unsynned meringue (twice in 5 months), because that's the sort of crazy maverick I am.

This made me LOL! ;)

I usually do. Usually some wine, or tonight I will have a ww pizza jazzed up a bit AND a glass of wine. I will go a tad bit over on syns

x

how about a tub of candyfloss if you want something sweet? only 3 syns for the whole 1ltr tub :D

I don't have a treat - I am a slow loser and after struggling all week to lose a 1lb, there is no way I am going to risk putting it on again by having a treat after WI.

But it wouldn't do for us all to be the same, so all you WI 'treaters' - you keep enjoying it.......

When I started out I'd cook myself a SW meal after WI. Most in my class say that they get chips, or a chinese, thats not my kind of thing but the last few months I'll have whatever even if its only my fav, peanut butter on toast (sad I know!). My class is 7-8pm so Im starving by the time I get in. Ive been thinking recently that it may be sabotaging my losses (which don't exist right now) but I always thought that its so far away from my next WI it wouldn't make a difference,maybe I was wrong...

Always always always! Always have, always will!!

Sometimes something small, like last night I had 2 slices of garlic bread with my pasta and maybe a bit of extra parmesan and then all my syns on chocolate. Sometimes I'll have a Tesco Pizza or sometimes a chinese but then I have mushroom chow mein so it's not so bad.

I do look forward to it though, I got to target doing it and I've continued to do it! Each to their own but it works for me and, of course, everyone knows that the food you eat after weigh in doesn't count......

how about a tub of candyfloss if you want something sweet? only 3 syns for the whole 1ltr tub :D

I LOVE candy floss! It's one of my fave treats and so low in syns. I was so excited when my local cinema started selling it as I now have that instead of being tempted with high syn popcorn. (although I usually take my own popcorn weighed out with me - saves money too!)

I'm not sure TBH :eek: lol

We had one in class last week and the consultant told us about it! :D Also, the big candyfloss on a stick that you get at the funfair is 3 syns aswell! :D x

I'm not sure TBH :eek: lol

We had one in class last week and the consultant told us about it! :D Also, the big candyfloss on a stick that you get at the funfair is 3 syns aswell! :D x

Thats brill for only 3 syns! I'll ask my consultant Monday if she knows where its sold, thanks x

I had no idea! Wow, 3 syns seems crazily low for pure sugar lol.

Perfect for a sweet fix - thanks for letting us know :)

candy floss is mainly air, that's why. Ain't no syns in air. DUST anyone??? :p

They were selling those tubs at the funfair I went to this past weekend and I thought about Beki's post - but candyfloss is far too sweet for me!

Hmmm...I wonder if the 100g tub I ate tonight at cinema was the same as a 1lt tub? It was a lot of candyfloss and when I looked at the calories for 100g of candy floss online it says around 325 so I find it hard to believe it would only be 3 syns. I reckon that 100g tub might be about 15 or so!

The only thing I have 'off-plan' ALL WEEK is the drop of milk I put into my tea at weigh in!!

Although having said that I never use all my syns so I could easily syn that within plan anyway.

I spent 20 years treating myself, and look at the mess I am in!! Now is the time for discipline methinks :)

I'll get back to the occassional treat once I am at goal ... in about 10 stone time!

I am going to treat myself to latte after weigh in today with real sugar - wow I live on the edge!!! I might even have a glass of wine this evening!!!
:eek:

Back