How many inches = a stone lost?

onefatmama

Hi,

How many inches can you lose on your waist when he drop a stone in weight?

Also is one stone = to one dress size?

Thanks

ofm x:)

It varies with the individual....I didn't drop a dress size until I lost 16 lbs, but I had lost 4 inches off my waist, 3 off my bust, 1 inch off my arms and 2 inches off my legs when I lost 8lbs. Some people on here have said they have had to lose 2 stones or more before dropping a dress size.
Good luck with your CD journey x

Same here... I have lost almost two stone and have just bought a dress size smaller in jeans and tops (a nice feeling isn't it) :). I suppose we are all different hey, therefore will lose it from different places and at different paces... My weight loss so far has gone from my waist and bottom, but the boobies arn't shifting at the mo.. much to the delight of my hub lol... oops sorry! :D

lol my boobs have only gone down 3" and they are really standing out now....so step aside Katie cos mine are the real thing lol. Yes it does feel good dropping a dress size. I was gettin ready to o out last night and all my going out dresses are too big...I mean really big! So I feel the inches go quite quickly. Can smell a shopping spree getting closer.

I think the more you have to lose, the longer it takes to drop a dress size. A smaller person can drop 7lbs and go down by a size. HTH xx

My old SW consultant used to say as a rule of thumb it was 10-14lb. But this can vary greatly for some :) x

Back