How many inches have you lost?

Pixie

Silver Member
Helens post in Brides got me thinking, I know what you've all lost in weight but what has everyone lost measurement wise?

I was 49, 37, 47 when I started.
I'm 38,28,38 now so going the right way!

Anyone seen a correlation between weight and inches lost?

Thats excellent Tommee.
Well done.
Do you know how much you lost per stone?

Cheers Tommee. I'm not sure that I could get down as low as you, I'm naturally broad anyway, but I will be reassessing when I get down another stone or so. Your loss is staggering, so if mine goes as smoothly as that I'll be very impressed!

I think i have lost about 20 inches form bust waist and hips which is great. Ive put on a few lbs recently but have been going to the gym so have lost more inches!:rolleyes:

Well I've lost

5 inches off my boobs.
5 inches off my hips.
8 1/2 inches off my waist.

Not bad in 10 weeks!

I've not measured yet! Was hoping my LLc will do that next week, when we have our first official developers meeting. (although for me it will actually be week 14!)

I am in my 10th week and will ask to be measured on Wednesday, however at 5 weeks, I had lost 1st 6lb and had lost 2.5" on the bust, 2.5" on the hips and 5" on the waist, I was thrilled then.........................so I am hoping that I will have lost another few inches.

On another note, has anyone lost cup sizes, I am gutted, my C cup bra is becoming quite empty and I am not happy about that, maybe I ought to start saving my pennies for some extra stuffing :)

I can't remember what all my measurements are but my waist is 29". I think that that is amazing. I measured my thighs - they are 19" each - that's amazing too.

In fact, today I was out with the P6's who were doing orienteering at a local parkland. There was lots of walking around and I remember thinking as I strode around after them how much of a pleasure it was walking and not having to deal with the discomfort of chafeing thighs. They don't meet in the middle at all, there is a gap... honestly. Even though it was a hot sunny day (in Scotland) I didn't sweat, gasp, have palapitations, need to sit down every five minutes, not be able to get up again without a struggle.

Incy, my bust size has vastly reduced but is still in proportion with the rest of me. It makes running much more comfortable I can tell you. No more black eyes!

I am in my 10th week and will ask to be measured on Wednesday, however at 5 weeks, I had lost 1st 6lb and had lost 2.5" on the bust, 2.5" on the hips and 5" on the waist, I was thrilled then.........................so I am hoping that I will have lost another few inches.

On another note, has anyone lost cup sizes, I am gutted, my C cup bra is becoming quite empty and I am not happy about that, maybe I ought to start saving my pennies for some extra stuffing :)

Hi Incy!

My bra size has actually gone up!
I have gone from a 38 D to a 34 DD.
I think its cos I ve lost so much weight from around my ribcage compared to my bust.
I hear what your are sayin about black eyes AJ!:rolleyes:

Pixie

i have gone from a ....

Bust 41 to 38
Waist 38 to 28
Hips 45 to 38

I wish I had measured with no bra on as they are now somewhat defalted to say the least!!!!!

Right total inches lost in 8 weeks. (Please remember I'm a bloke!)

Neck 1.25
Chest 4
Waist 4.5
Hips 3.5

So 13.25 inches in total. I'm not sure if that's good, average, rubbish or what!

I have just come home from my LL session and we are just entering our 11th week, I asked to be measured so from my record book I have lost 5 inches on the bust, 9 inches on my waist and 4 inches off my hips and my total loss is 2.2 stone
It's incredible that I have lost 9 inches on my waist, thats 4 inches per stone at the moment

Lol neck measurements HFC?
Everyone has lost loads its brilliant!

I know! I think it's because shirts are often measured by collar sizes, so it's interesting to see that area shrinking. Bearing in mind that your neck isn't actually that big to start with a loss of over an inch is quite a lot! Means the chins are disappearing too. :)

I've still got a long way to go to get rid of the belly, and to get a decent waist again. Maybe I'll have to re-assess my targets again in a couple of weeks.

Back