How many PP should i be on?

Hi everyone!!! looking to lose the stone that I have put on over the holidays and have always been maintaining using the old ww points so looking to start a fresh with PP so hoping someone can help me with how many points I should be on. I'm 30 years old 5ft 6 and 10st 13lb.

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you so much! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys have had a few problems but want to just check if I am on the right points I'm female, age 34, 5 foot 8 and 17st 10lb any ideas on points allowance
thanks in advance x

Hi guys have had a few problems but want to just check if I am on the right points I'm female, age 34, 5 foot 8 and 17st 10lb any ideas on points allowance
thanks in advance x

39pp plus your weeklys

Cud someone work mine out please - I'm 5ft 4 an 11st 9 xx

Hi didn't know your age so I guessed and said 27 :) anyways working out at 29pp for ya

done it again with your real age and still comes out 29pp.....Phew!!! lol

Hi I havent done ww for years if anyone has a thingy to find out my points handy can you please let me know what mine is please im 5ft2 42 female and 20st 7lb im intrigued by the new system.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I havent done ww for years if anyone has a thingy to find out my points handy can you please let me know what mine is please im 5ft2 42 female and 20st 7lb im intrigued by the new system.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

40pp hun

Hi, can you work mine out please? 39yrs, 5ft 4.5in and 14st 7lb

Back