How many PP should i be on?

Could someone please work out my daily PP allowance? I'm 24, 5ft 3in, 20st 7lbs. Also do you count points for activity as well or doesn't that matter?! Thanks!

Could someone please work out my daily PP allowance? I'm 24, 5ft 3in, 20st 7lbs. Also do you count points for activity as well or doesn't that matter?! Thanks!

Hi , 44pp for daily and your weeklies. Yeah you can count points for activity but I don't know how to work it out lol

Hi , 44pp for daily and your weeklies. Yeah you can count points for activity but I don't know how to work it out lol

Awesome, thank you! x

Hey
Could someone help me with mine...
Im 33, female, 5ft4, 13st3 + spend most of day at a desk, just walking abit round the office...
Thank youv:)

as ur 183 pounds so it's 18 to start of with and I added the 3 sorry look at the link I sent u it's sayin 26 not 29 I'm sorry xxx

Hi Im 32, 5ft 3 and weigh 15 stone 10lbs. I did the calculator and got 30? Moving around the office a bit and work out twice a week.

Thanks!

Hello,

I know know one has posted in here for a while i was just wondering if any one can give me a rough guide to how many points i should be on,
im female,
24 years old
5ft 6in
13st 8lb

im starting group on saturday but dont want to waste another week,
please can someone help?

You can get apps for your phone snd it will work it out for you x weight watchers do a free obe or there is one called value app which is only a fewquid depends what app store you buy rrom I got mine on googleplay

Can anyone tell me my PP please? Im 45 yrs old, 5 ft 7ins and weigh 20st 7 lbs and have a sedantry lifestyle. Thank you

Hi,
i havent done weight watchers in a while, when i last did it i started on 36 and then went to 34 (but i was a stone heavier then). what would be my points now?
im 20, 5ft11 & 11 st 7, i do some but not alot of exercise
also, would you know what my points would be to maintain?
thanks to any one who helps!

Hi, i havent done weight watchers in a while, when i last did it i started on 36 and then went to 34 (but i was a stone heavier then). what would be my points now? im 20, 5ft11 & 11 st 7, i do some but not alot of exercise also, would you know what my points would be to maintain? thanks to any one who helps!
Hey :) It's 30pp plus 49pp to lose OR 36pp plus 49pp to maintain. Hope this helps. X

Back