How many PP should i be on?

Can someone help me work out how many pro points im aloud please

hey just found out about the pro points plan can someone tell me how many points im aloud i'm 22 15st 10lbs and 5"5 and not much exercise at the moment thanks

Hi
I dont suppose somebody could work out my propoints allowance for me.

I am 21, female, 11 stone and 5ft 4

Thanks in advance

x

29 daily, 49 weekly.

hey just found out about the pro points plan can someone tell me how many points im aloud i'm 22 15st 10lbs and 5"5 and not much exercise at the moment thanks

35 daily, 49 weekly

could i have mine worked out please:

height 5ft 3/4"
age 25
weight 12stone 6.5lbs

Thanks again :)

29 daily, 49 weekly

Thank you what are the weekly points are they the extras??

There basically there if you have a night out and have to go over your points or an unexpected night out. But you can use them for anything you want during the week. Enjoy

ok thank you sorry to keep on at you but do you know how many pp points weight watchers meals have??:)

Well it depends on their Protein, Carbs, Fat and Fibre. But the ones from Heinz are the lowest in ProPoints. And your not im here to help :)

pretty pls can someone help me doing normal points but considering changing - can anyone help me work out my pro points amount please

female
height 5.3ft
age 34
weight 16.6 OMG !!!!

thanks in advance

Hello, would anyone mind working out my pro points? I'm 27 about 5'4 and weigh 13 stone 6. I've been doing ww on my own at home using my old books. Too broke at mo for online or meetings but hoping to get subscription for Christmas! Lost 12 lbs before and cook a lot of the recipes from the mags - hence wanting to keep up to date :eek:

Back