How many PP should i be on?

That is the formula they are using, the details you just gave.

He is on 44 daily and 49 weekly :)

And yes, each stone you lose you will go down. By how much I am still unsure of though.

Yep - DH = Darling Husband as opposed to OH = Other Half .. sorry about that ;) - I'm surprised he's only allowed 5 more than me, but there we are.

And thanks (yet) again :D x

Last edited:
Your pp allowance is based on age, weight and height. Activity level doesnt come into it anymore. If you post your height, I'll work it out for you

Hi there, im new to the forum.

Back on ww after a month off and while waiting for my calculator can anyone tell me how many pro points i am allowed please

Age 26
Female
5ft 8
11st 11lbs

Thank you

x

Hi :)
Can you please calculate my pro points allowance?
I'm 21, 5ft 2 and 10 stone :)

I just ordered the deluxe pro points pack, is it any good?

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me with my Pro Points allowance. My wife is about to start and i want to help support her by doing the plan as well (i could do with losing a few pounds).

Male, Age 29, height 6ft, 225lbs (16st 1), none active job.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi, also new to the Forum. Waiting for a PP calculator (we don't get the plan in N.I. until January).

34 years old
5' 8"
16 st 11lbs

Please could someone help me with how many pro points I should be on?

age 37
weight 178lbs
height 5"5

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi there, im new to the forum.

Back on ww after a month off and while waiting for my calculator can anyone tell me how many pro points i am allowed please

Age 26
Female
5ft 8
11st 11lbs

Thank you

x

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi :)
Can you please calculate my pro points allowance?
I'm 21, 5ft 2 and 10 stone :)

I just ordered the deluxe pro points pack, is it any good?

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me with my Pro Points allowance. My wife is about to start and i want to help support her by doing the plan as well (i could do with losing a few pounds).

Male, Age 29, height 6ft, 225lbs (16st 1), none active job.

Thanks in advance. :)

49 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi, also new to the Forum. Waiting for a PP calculator (we don't get the plan in N.I. until January).

34 years old
5' 8"
16 st 11lbs

37 daily, 49 weekly.

Could someone work my allowance out please
I have some information and want to know if its worth joining being a vegetarian - depends on allowance as some of my foods beans pulses etc are now higher in points

female
13st 12lb

thanks

Could someone work my allowance out please
I have some information and want to know if its worth joining being a vegetarian - depends on allowance as some of my foods beans pulses etc are now higher in points

female
13st 12lb

thanks

I need your height :)

Hi there, new to the forum.

My wife has just joined WW and has a 29pt allowance. I would like to go along with this and loose some weight myself.

Can someone please tell me my pro points allowance?

5 ft 6"
Male
11st 4 lbs
Age 55

Thanks in advance..........

Hi there, new to the forum.

My wife has just joined WW and has a 29pt allowance. I would like to go along with this and loose some weight myself.

Can someone please tell me my pro points allowance?

5 ft 6"
Male
11st 4 lbs
Age 55

Thanks in advance..........

29 daily, 49 weekly aswell :)

Back