How many PP should i be on?

Hi, I've just joined WW and my husband wants to do it too but will not go to a meeting so could someone work out his pp allowance please?

Male
Age 42
6ft 1
15st 13lb

Thank you x

can someone work out my boyfriends points, he wants to support me and go along with it 2 :eek:

Male
25 Years old
Weight: 90 Kilos
Height: 6 Foot

Is that all i need to tell you?

Would someone be able to tell me how many points I am entitled too
I did do it on an online thing, but wasn't sure if it was correct or not

Female
19st
5ft 11

hey guys im joining in a few weeks and was just interested to no how many points id be aloud?

female, 23, 5ft 5

oh and 11stone 12 lol......kinda the most important bit lol!!

Would someone mind working out my BF PP as I am subscribed online but don't know how to check without wiping all my history.

He is Male (obviously) 42, 6ft, and 12stone 13lb.

I don't think he needs to lose personally but he wants to get back to 12stone!

Propoints allowance

Hi everyone. I am a bit confused. I started ww last week and I cant calculate my propoints. The lady said 29 a day I think but my friend who is lighter than me and not nursing is on 32???

Im 24 yeards old, female, 5'6/7 in height and 211 pounds.... Can anyone tell me is my pp allowance 29 or over?

Hope ye're all doing well

Jan xx

Hi everyone I too am very confused. Will buy a calculator this week but I swore my leader said 29 for us all and then my mate whos my height and age and about two stone lighter than me is at 32pp??? Can someone please please calculate mine

Im 24, female, 5'7 and 211 pounds

Thanks

Jan xxx

can someone work out my boyfriends points, he wants to support me and go along with it 2 :eek:

Male
25 Years old
Weight: 90 Kilos
Height: 6 Foot

Is that all i need to tell you?

I don't know about nursing but you wont be on 29pp. I'm a couple of years older than you, and started out 9lbs less, (same height) but I started on 32pp.

Can anyone help me work mine out? I'm 31, 5'6" tall, 16stone5lbs and exclusively breastfeeding. Is there anywhere that tells u how to work it out?
Thanks in advance!
If I bought the pro points calc does that do food and tell u how many to have?

Sorry to bother you all but I'm confused now too. I'm a 23 year old female, 19st 2lbs :O and 5,5. My leader gave me a different number than I'm getting online!

What do you think I should be on pleease?

Could anyone help how many pp i should have?

:) Hi there i was wondering if anyone would be able to help and work out how many PP i should be having? I have always followed the original ww plan and thought i would give PP a go. Didn't fancy purchasing all the new material before giving it a trial. I am 22, 5'2", not very active and weigh 15 stone :cry: any help would be really appricaited.

Back