How many PP should i be on?

Thanks so much. Re read your post i hadn't seen the first bit first time round. Thanks again for taking the time to help. Here it goes monday. :)

pro point allowance help!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,im a newbie and really need some help...i would like to know how many propoints i'm allowed each day!!!!! i'm female... 5ft 1in....weigh 10 stone...and im not very active!!!!! if someone could help work this out for me i would be very grateful.....x:)

How to Calculate Pro Points Allowance | eHow.com There we go :)

Good luck. I'm on propoints (doing it from home) and doing well :) Those weekly points can be a lifesaver!

x

Hi Lizbag, just out of interest I looked at the link and the pp allowance for me is different than my calculator and group leader says... It gave me an allowance of 27 and I'm allowed 31, plus I thought the minimum is 29? I am new to this and probably misread something. Perhaps someone else could double check the link as well?

Nah I got less than 29, so I figured as 29 is the minimum, just to make it up to that. So i'm on 29! Sorry should have clarified that it's a bit strange!

How are you all finding propoints? x

Will someone work this out, I don't have a legit calculator to work this out for someone

Female
25st 6lb
5ft 5in
27 years old

Thanks guys x

Hardi77 said:
Hi I worked it out on my ww calculator and it came up with 54 pp hope this is ok? X

That's what I got, just double checking it because my calculator is an app and not legit lol. Thanks v.much :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

hi :) very new to this :/ eek ... is 29 the min points you can have per day as i've just worked it out from the above link n got a total of 21, just wana check i'm doing it right thats all

21 yrs old
10st 7lbs
5" 2'

29 is minimum hon, that I'm sure of. That's what you'd be on ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi ,

Can somebody help me work out how many propoints for my hubby please ?
Height: 5 11'
Weight: 16st 10lbs

Thanks in advance

Hi Folks,

My mam is looking to do WW, i do it online to it tells me my points....would you mind working out the following for me please?

54 yr old
10 stone 4
5foot

Thanks in advance!!
Cat

Husband wants in

I've signed up online but hubby doesnt see the point but we need to know how many points he's aloud.

He's 30 weighs 88.1 kilo's/ 194.2lbs and is 5ft 8 Please could someone help me out
Thank you x

Back