How many PP should i be on?

Thanks for all your replies!! :)

I think she would cope fine on 29 points it's just trying to convince her but it's getting to the point I'm concerned for her health.

Think I'll defo do a wee food diary for her and maybe do some shopping for her and buy snacky things that will show her she can still eat lots and lose weight. She like alot of fruit n veg so I know this diet would suit her!!

It's hard to convince someone who isn't quite ready for help just yet!! :(
I know what you mean about not quite ready...I've been there and failed so many times. Each to their own and their own way, but honestly, cut out ALL sugar right at the beginning, reduce the carb intake and the weight loss reward is stunning:)

My dad is going to do weight watchers with me but i do it online.
Can anyone work out how many points he gets a day?

Male
67 years old
17 stone
5ft 5

Thanks in advance

teresa32uk said:
My dad is going to do weight watchers with me but i do it online.
Can anyone work out how many points he gets a day?

Male
67 years old
17 stone
5ft 5

Thanks in advance

I worked it out as 39pp a day.. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pretty sure it'd be 29pp chick. x

help needed

Ok so i've jumped ship from slimming world to weight watchers bought the books online and they've just come today had a skim through but cant work out how many daily pro points i'd get im 5.4 tall and 13.2 stone wanting to start straight away as wanting to loose at least three stone

how old are you? you need age, gender, height and weight to work it off a calculator :)

Hello Folks, I'm brand new to this site and want to start weight watchers as was given some info (and need a break from low carbs before I put the stone I've lost back on!!)

Please could one of you very kind folk tell me how many propoints I can have a day if I'm 35, have a sedentary lifestyle, weight 254lbs and am 5'6.

Thank you very much. Good luck to you!

sharpz76 said:
Hello Folks, I'm brand new to this site and want to start weight watchers as was given some info (and need a break from low carbs before I put the stone I've lost back on!!)

Please could one of you very kind folk tell me how many propoints I can have a day if I'm 35, have a sedentary lifestyle, weight 254lbs and am 5'6.

Thank you very much. Good luck to you!

Are you female hon yeah? X

Its 38pp daily if you're female, 51pp daily if you're male. 49pp weekly points extra too (don't forget them lol ) x

Hi just my friend cant come group and wanted to know how many pp she should be on she's 25. 5ft 6 inches. and 12 stone 1lb xx thanks :)

29pp daily hon (she's almost the same weight as me when I started and same height and only 1 year older lol) x

sorry to ask again....other half now (finally!) interested (I'm not complaining!!) He's 5'6 and weights 195 lbs and walks a lot!
Thank you x

What age is he hon? X

sharpz76 said:
good point! sorry. he's 39. Thank you !:)

No probs. He's got 39pp daily according to this calculator. If he's very active he can earn AP too (activity points)
And obviously you both have 49pp weekly (i love weekly points lol) x

Back