How many PP should i be on?

Lovely! Thanks again:) Good luck with it... yeah the 49 weekly points sound great... and you can use them all over the week?? (can't quite believe it!)

You've done wonderfully...well done!

sharpz76 said:
Lovely! Thanks again:) Good luck with it... yeah the 49 weekly points sound great... and you can use them all over the week?? (can't quite believe it!)

You've done wonderfully...well done!

Yeah you can use em all during the week or all on one day lol... Its fab. My losses are slow but I've lost 35lbs since last year so getting there hehe. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

manda72 said:
aww thanks hun ill let her know xx

You're welcome hon xx :D

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how many PP my OH should be on? He's 22, 6'3 and weighs 17'4.

Thanks! xx

55pp Daily hon (plus the 49pp weekly) x

Hi to all

Could someone do me a quick calculation and possibly tell me the allowance for myself:

Male
Height: 6ft 3inch
Current Weight: 196
Goal: 182

Thanks! :)

Hi to all

Could someone do me a quick calculation and possibly tell me the allowance for myself:

Male
Height: 6ft 3inch
Current Weight: 196
Goal: 182

Thanks! :)

I get 47pp as your daily allowance. Then you have your 49 weekly pp too. Hope this helps :) x

Help! How many PP?

Can someone please tell me how many pp I need to use a day?

I'm 24, female, 5ft 4ins, weigh 14st and not very active as I have an office job.

Thanks! Xxx

Can someone please tell me how many pp I need to use a day?

I'm 24, female, 5ft 4ins, weigh 14st and not very active as I have an office job.

Thanks! Xxx
You're on 31pp daily hon. Then you've also got your 49pp weekly too.
You're starting weight ain't far off where I started last year & we're the same age, I have an office job too... I'm just 2 inches taller lol! :) x

Pro Points

Hi, can anyone please tell me how many pp my partner should be on?

He's 42, 5.8 and 16 stone.

Also, how do we work out how many points we need after weight loss? For example - if he loses a stone, does this mean he needs to reduce his points?

Many thanks in advance. :)

44pp a day hon (dont forget 49pp weekly too). You have to recalculate the daily pp everytime you lose weight. So on weigh in day if you lose weight you recalculate using that weight to make sure you arent over eating. I've never had to do this because I'm on the minimum as it is. If you have an android or iphone you can download an app to do this? Or I'm sure there's an online calculator somewhere? Otherwise you could join WW online (you put in your losses every week and it recalculates for you) or go to classes (your leader will calculate for you).

Hope this helps x

hi please can you tell me how many pp per day and weekly?

5 foot 3
16 stone 3pounds

x

azwethinkweiz said:
You're on 31pp daily hon. Then you've also got your 49pp weekly too.
You're starting weight ain't far off where I started last year & we're the same age, I have an office job too... I'm just 2 inches taller lol! :) x

Thank u huni your a star! How do you work it out? Do you go to the meetings? How much weight have you lost so far? Xx

XxCarleyxX said:
Thank u huni your a star! How do you work it out? Do you go to the meetings? How much weight have you lost so far? Xx

I'm doing this by myself at home hon. Don't even have a WW book or anything. Using my phone to track and calculate everything. There's apps for it if you have a smartphone? I started old WW last year and lost 28lb but stopped for 9 months (after a bad break up) back on it and lost another half a stone so far :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm doing this by myself at home hon. Don't even have a WW book or anything. Using my phone to track and calculate everything. There's apps for it if you have a smartphone? I started old WW last year and lost 28lb but stopped for 9 months (after a bad break up) back on it and lost another half a stone so far :) xx

Lol wow you go girl! Thats such a good idea! I was thinking of buying the starter pack on the website and then just doing it from home. I want to lose at least a stone before my holiday in november, do you think this is possible? I used to do the old ww aswell and lost so much weight, never done this new pp system so haven't got a clue lol! Xx

Lol wow you go girl! Thats such a good idea! I was thinking of buying the starter pack on the website and then just doing it from home. I want to lose at least a stone before my holiday in november, do you think this is possible? I used to do the old ww aswell and lost so much weight, never done this new pp system so haven't got a clue lol! Xx
Well the starter pack on the website is a little expensive so I didnt buy it but I might get it on ebay instead (much cheaper).
I know hon, its very daunting to move over to a completely different system... took me a while to pluck up the courage to do it and I thought I wouldnt like it but now I love it. To be honest my weight loss is slow but there are days where I dont even feel like I'm really on a diet now yet the scales are showing an average pound loss a week. I dont mind only losing that much a week, taking it slow and eating all my weeklies most weeks LOL!
I think a stone in about 11 or 12 weeks could be doable for sure. ;) Even if you averaged a lb a week thats nearly a stone gone! This site is great for questions and support so don't be afraid of asking. :D I have a food diary on here too so take a peek at what I eat most days if you like :cool:

Back