How many PP should i be on?

Hello - could someone please tell me how many I should be on. I have all my books and folders and bumpf and propoints wheel from when I last went. I am 35, 5ft 4in, female and weigh 15st 7lb. Could you also tell me (if you know) when would my points drop down each time til I am on the standard 29?

I don't want to attend meetings and I am not sure I want to sign up online when I have all the resources at my fingertips already.

Thank you :)

Hello all this is my first post on here I'm going to start Pro pionts this week and I wanted to know how many pionts I can take per day I'm 5.11 and I'm 13st 11 male and my age is 31 . I have also been reading on here that there is 2 number the per day pionts and weekly pionts what's that weekly pionts all about help needed thanks

Mark

Hello - could someone please tell me how many I should be on. I have all my books and folders and bumpf and propoints wheel from when I last went. I am 35, 5ft 4in, female and weigh 15st 7lb. Could you also tell me (if you know) when would my points drop down each time til I am on the standard 29?

I don't want to attend meetings and I am not sure I want to sign up online when I have all the resources at my fingertips already.

Thank you :)

32 per day now, 31 at 15st 3, 30 at 14st 10, 29 at 14st 3, (You can go down to 2 now so I will keep going) 28 at 13st 10, 27 at 13st 3 and 26 at 12st 10 plus your 49 weeklies on top of those :) Good luck!!

Hello all this is my first post on here I'm going to start Pro pionts this week and I wanted to know how many pionts I can take per day I'm 5.11 and I'm 13st 11 male and my age is 31 . I have also been reading on here that there is 2 number the per day pionts and weekly pionts what's that weekly pionts all about help needed thanks

Mark

You will be on 42 points per day to begin with. You get another 49 points per week which you can use any time over the week. Your daily points are only for use on 1 day (you can't save them to use on other days) There is a very useful post about pro points here and don't be scared to post if you have any questions, there is always someone around to help! If you have a smartphone/tablet I would highly recommend getting a WW app. I use Ultimate Point Calculator which is available for Android and Apple devices...best app I have ever downloaded! Good luck...looking forward to hearing how you get on!

hi can someone work out how many i would be on?

5ft 0
female
136lbs

26 points per day and 49 weeklies :) 26 is the minimum so you will always be on that many. Good luck :)

hiya i first started weightwatchers over a year ago and then quit i was on 39pp a day ,back at it now and im 5'11, 15st8lbs anyone know if i could still be 39 or less? thanks:)

Hi just wondering if anyone could double check for me how many points I should be on?

I'm 23
5ft2
12stone 8lbs
F

Thank you in advance :)

How Many pro points

Can someone please tell me how many I should be on? I'm 12st 12, 5"3 and 27 years old. My consultant told me 18 plus 49 weekly but that dot seem much? X

Hey :) ...

im 36
5f3
16 stone 2lbs
and im a lady :p

Please could you advise on points allowance?

Many thanks xx

It wouldn't be 18 - think the minimum you can have is 26 a day.

How many pro points should i be on

I am just starting out and was just wondering if there was a way of finding out how many pro points I should be on as I am skint at the moment so can't afford to go to group I have an iPhone so are there any good apps people can suggest to help keep me on track and work out how many pp are in foods thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Value Diary is a good app....

Can anyone tell me my points please?

I did weight watchers a very long time ago and was successful. I did cambridge recently and am now a normal eating maintainer. I know the ww point system has completely changed and was thinking if what I am eating now (my normal eating habits) what they might score on ww? As I may look to continue on to try and lose a few lbs extra

Obviously don't have any books or anything and cant find food points online so just out of curiosity wondered if anyone on here doing the new points plan would please calculate my days food and tell me if I am way under /over/other If anyone would be so kind let me know and I will post today and yesterday's food and exercise. Thanks

Purple

WW roughly translates 40 calories = 1pp

Your daily amount of propoints is worked out on your height age weight and sex

Propoints

An anyone please tell me how many points I should be on I am doing ww myself after having an operation and putting on weight but I don't know how to calculate the points.
I am 53 years young
5 ft 9
Weight 16.5
Thank you very much good luck everyone x

dollydaydream76 said:
An anyone please tell me how many points I should be on I am doing ww myself after having an operation and putting on weight but I don't know how to calculate the points.
I am 53 years young
5 ft 9
Weight 16.5
Thank you very much good luck everyone x

Hi there I make it 34 xx

Back