How many PP should i be on?

Hiya,

Dont know if this is of any help but in meetings the leader uses a ww calculator to find out your personal allowance so if you can get hold of one of these or get someone to figure it out for you on theirs then I would go by that.

Dan x

Hi
Can anybody please tell me how many points for me going to start the pro points plan at home money to tight at the moment
I am 53yrs old and hit the scales at 21st
Thanks

I have the calculator, I thought it was just for calculating food points and not allowance. Got it all set up with my allowance this morning. How often fo I need to update my stats on it?

hi
can someone help me please...

i have been doing WW for ten weeks now!
my start weight was 19st 9lb:cry:and points were 43 now at 18st 5.5lb esource is now tellin me my points are 47
i am 25 5ft6 ish (i think lol)
so can someone help me coz i am SO confused
xxx

Hey hun there's a link a page or two back to work out your points, seems pretty accurate from what people have said hun, give it a go xx

chubby hubby!

I've joined tonight! Yay! But my hubby is half considering it.

IM over whelmed with all my booklets please can someone advise me how many points he would be allowed.

He's 6.3ft
18.4 lbs
Works in an office so fairly sedentary but planning on doing to the gym when has lost some weight.

Thanks in advance.

I've joined tonight! Yay! But my hubby is half considering it.

IM over whelmed with all my booklets please can someone advise me how many points he would be allowed.

He's 6.3ft
18.4 lbs
Works in an office so fairly sedentary but planning on doing to the gym when has lost some weight.

Thanks in advance.

Need to know his age hon :)

Hi all
I will be joining wed evening. I am 52,5ft6in,and weigh about 16 5. Please can anyone tell me what my allowance would be
Thankyou xx

Hi All :)

When i last did WW i was a stone heavier, and i was on 26pp, Ive just checked my PP now a stone lighter with the link on this thread and its coming up 29pp?
Is this right? Be very gratefull if someone could check? Many Thanks :)

Female age 24, 5 foot, 10.11 stone

xxx

Hi,
Im looking to start a new diet and have read good reports about the Propoints! I was wondering if anyone would be able to work out how many points id be allowed.
I'm 23 years old
5 foot 9 (175cm)
16st 6
female
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me! :eek:

Hey sparkle123,

According to my calulator its 39pp per day and don't forget you get 49 weekly pp aswel. Good luck,

Dan x

Thank you so much. Is that on the WW calculator or the online one cause I looked on the online one and that said 39 too but that seemed quite high as most people were on 29/30/31?
Thanks for your help :)
Vic x

Back