How many PP should i be on?

Hello all :) newbie here so please be nice lol
I am doing ww from home with the starter pack that someone has kindly given me, she has also worked out my pp by doing my details on her online ww registration according to her I am on 35 a day, however some one else has tole me today that can't be right !!! So now I am panicking dont wanna be doing it wrong! Would be very grateful if someone could calculate for me to make sure? I am a 33 yr old female 5ft 2in and weigh 16st7lb :-( Thanks in advance x

hi am going to be doing ww from home no class near me and can't afford to do on line Can Anyone advice how many pro points i can have and extra for treats in the week I am 53 5ft 1n and weigh 17st 3.5lb! Can you please advice Thank you Meg xx

hi am going to be doing ww from home no class near me and can't afford to do on line Can Anyone advice how many pro points i can have and extra for treats in the week I am 53 5ft 1n and weigh 17st 3.5lb! Can you please advice Thank you Meg xx

31 daily points it is coming out at...you also have 49 weekly points to use, and don't forget you can use any activity points that you earn also...

WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

Thank you so much for info Activity points will have to look that up Also hubby is 5ft 10 13st 6.5 wants to lose about a stone and is all fruit free Ta again Soz if i am being a nuisance xx

Thank you so much for info Activity points will have to look that up Also hubby is 5ft 10 13st 6.5 wants to lose about a stone and is all fruit free Ta again Soz if i am being a nuisance xx

How old is hubby ?

Thank you again Next question is there a link i can find out the propoints values of food and is all fruit definitely free I have ordered a starter pack today from Amazon so i hope that will help x

All fruit is definitely free yes. remember that Sweet potatoes and parsnips do have a point value, as do peas. I would suggest you download a pro point calculator that will enable you to point foods. Below is a link to a bit of a list to help get you started, and there are some good ideas for item to eat in the stickies threads above :) good luck with the plan, it works well so long as you take control and plan in advance...

Skinny Healthy Lifestyle: Propoints Values for generic supermarket foods

Hi,
My mum worked out I can have 30pp but on a calulator on the internet it say 26pp.
Could someone work it out for me please?
Female
5ft6in
28 years old
183lbs.

Thanks x

Back