How many PP should i be on?

I’m hoping you can help. I’m currently looking to lose a fair bit of weight and had some limited success with the WW program before. I have, however, recently got a new job after a period of being unemployed and am somewhat skint at the moment, so joining WW is not really an option for the next couple of months.

I was hoping you could help by letting me know what sort of WW PP allowance I would be on. A few details

· Weight: 20st
· Height: 6 ft 4
· Lifestyle: Sedentary
· WW location: UK

Thanks in advance!

I’m hoping you can help. I’m currently looking to lose a fair bit of weight and had some limited success with the WW program before. I have, however, recently got a new job after a period of being unemployed and am somewhat skint at the moment, so joining WW is not really an option for the next couple of months.

I was hoping you could help by letting me know what sort of WW PP allowance I would be on. A few details

· Weight: 20st
· Height: 6 ft 4
· Lifestyle: Sedentary
· WW location: UK

Thanks in advance!

Hey Sweetie :) OMG u get 60pp a day plus 49 Weeklies! Do u have an iPhone or iPad? I could recommend a couple of free/cheap apps if u do. X

Thanks for that - wow, 60pp seems a lot, the wife will be jealous!

Don't have apple stuff, do have android phone and tablet though

Thanks for that - wow, 60pp seems a lot, the wife will be jealous!

Don't have apple stuff, do have android phone and tablet though

I'm only on 26pp so I would be jealous too! There's an App called Value Diary, it might be available on Android? It's basically like a Fake WW Online! X

Hello everybody:) I am on Lipotrim right now and gona finish and refeed in 2 weeks. Reading all the forum around and try found right way to maintain weight.Think ww would be good for me because it based on portion control (I am greedy for food sometimes). Probably the best way would be join ww for a while for the information. Tried few calculators on line one of them tells I need 24 prp another 29 prp.So if somebody would help me calculate points for maintenance please.
female
height 5'6
age 50
weight 11 st
working 4 hrs at the day (always on my feet) no another activities

Thanks Di

Hello everybody:) I am on Lipotrim right now and gona finish and refeed in 2 weeks. Reading all the forum around and try found right way to maintain weight.Think ww would be good for me because it based on portion control (I am greedy for food sometimes). Probably the best way would be join ww for a while for the information. Tried few calculators on line one of them tells I need 24 prp another 29 prp.So if somebody would help me calculate points for maintenance please.
female
height 5'6
age 50
weight 11 st
working 4 hrs at the day (always on my feet) no another activities

Thanks Di

Hey Sweetie, I work it out as 32pp + 49pp Weeklies for Maintenance.x Hope this helps.x

Hey Sweetie, I work it out as 32pp + 49pp Weeklies for Maintenance.x Hope this helps.x

Thank you very much hon:) You are an angel. Still probably beter join ww for some more information? I never did it and so many info on line that I am lost:sigh: Thank you again for your help.

Thank you very much hon:) You are an angel. Still probably beter join ww for some more information? I never did it and so many info on line that I am lost:sigh: Thank you again for your help.

Do u have an iPhone or ipad? There's a couple of fab apps to save u joining if u do.x

You must be joking hon:) I hardly manage with my old Nokia:) Thank you for help going to join ww group:wave_cry:

You must be joking hon:) I hardly manage with my old Nokia:) Thank you for help going to join ww group:wave_cry:

Ha ha ha! Good Luck with joining, maybe you can start a diary on here? We can all keep u with your progress then. X

hi jut wondered how many pp for a male 43yrs old 5ft 8 inch and 17 stone thanks

Hey Sweetie, I make that 35 Dailies plus your 49 Weeklies. X

Aww thanks hun x:)

I'm so so sorry I just realised I did it for a Female rather than Male, it's actually 46 Dailies plus 49 Weeklies. Sorry. X

Hi can anyone help me.

I have lost the instructions for my purple calculator and don't know how to re calculate my points now I have lost a lot of weight.

I am 42 (next week)

Female

5ft 6in

Weight 13 stone 10lb (ish)

Thanks in advance x

And if anyone knows how to re-enter my stats into purple calculator that would be useful as well x

Hi can anyone help me.

I have lost the instructions for my purple calculator and don't know how to re calculate my points now I have lost a lot of weight.

I am 42 (next week)

Female

5ft 6in

Weight 13 stone 10lb (ish)

Thanks in advance x

And if anyone knows how to re-enter my stats into purple calculator that would be useful as well x

Hey Sweetie, I'm not sure about the Calculator but my App says 28pp Dailies plus 49 Weeklies whether 41 or 42 ;-) x

Thanks. I went to class Wednesday am on 29.

Been great so far been to gym and walking. What's the best thread to post on daily. Just want a support thread but would rather stick to one ha x x

Thanks. I went to class Wednesday am on 29.

Been great so far been to gym and walking. What's the best thread to post on daily. Just want a support thread but would rather stick to one ha x x

Start yourself a Food Diary in the WW Section, ill come follow you. X

Hi

i hope someone can help me my husband needs to lose weight, I go to ww meetings but not sure how many pro points he should be on each day. He is as follows:

gender. Male
Age 54
Height 5'10
Weight 17 stone
life style on feet all day energetic job
Does no additional exercise

Thank you

Back