How many PP should i be on?

Hi

i hope someone can help me my husband needs to lose weight, I go to ww meetings but not sure how many pro points he should be on each day. He is as follows:

gender. Male
Age 54
Height 5'10
Weight 17 stone
life style on feet all day energetic job
Does no additional exercise

Thank you

I calculate that to be 44 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) x

Thank you UKSerena for your fast response. I will get him started on plan tomorrow.

You're Welcome Sweetie! He's a lucky boy with all those pp to spend! X

Hi

Can someone please tell me how many pro points I should be on?

Im female
Age 33
Height 5'4
Weight 11 stone 8lb :cry:
Sitting in office all day with the occasional walk
Don't do any exercise outside of work (I know bad but I have my reasons lol)

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

Can someone please tell me how many pro points I should be on?

Im female
Age 33
Height 5'4
Weight 11 stone 8lb :cry:
Sitting in office all day with the occasional walk
Don't do any exercise outside of work (I know bad but I have my reasons lol)

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

I calculate that to be 26 Dailies plus 49 Weeklies :) x

I should start tomorrow but the idea only came in my head today lol (you will see from my weight loss diary i started why lol). The problem with starting tomorrow is that I don't have any good food in my cupboards and I don't go shopping till Thursday and I like to plan my weeks meals otherwise I know it won't work for me because I will just not bother cooking etc lol. x

I should start tomorrow but the idea only came in my head today lol (you will see from my weight loss diary i started why lol). The problem with starting tomorrow is that I don't have any good food in my cupboards and I don't go shopping till Thursday and I like to plan my weeks meals otherwise I know it won't work for me because I will just not bother cooking etc lol. x

Why don't u start on Friday and join the Friday WI Crew ;-) x

Can someone please tell me how many daily and weekly pro points I am allowed please? 30 years old, 5ft 4in, 17 stone :/ thanks in advance xx

Hey Sweetie :) Its 36 Daily PP plus your 49 Weekly PP. x

Tomorrow although don't know where to start. Have always done slimming world so haven't got a clue :/ bit nervous but looking forward to a new challenge xx

Awwwww you'll do fine :) If I can do it, anyone can!!! Are u going to start a Food Diary on here? X

I'm just sitting here waiting for my friend to arrive before I talk to her about weight watcher.

We've both done slimming world together but lost all motivation last year and i've gained back nearly all that I lost.

Before I join, i'd really like to know how many point I'd get? And if it would fit in with my lifestyle.

I'm 5ft 1inchs and weigh 10st 9lb. I teach pre school during the day, so don't sit down for long. I have alot of hospital appointments, so not alway home for 3 meals on a row, so have to grab and run.

x

I'm just sitting here waiting for my friend to arrive before I talk to her about weight watcher.

We've both done slimming world together but lost all motivation last year and i've gained back nearly all that I lost.

Before I join, i'd really like to know how many point I'd get? And if it would fit in with my lifestyle.

I'm 5ft 1inchs and weigh 10st 9lb. I teach pre school during the day, so don't sit down for long. I have alot of hospital appointments, so not alway home for 3 meals on a row, so have to grab and run.

x

If u let me know your Date of Birth ill work it out for you? X

Back